Affiliation: Harvard University
- Prospective study of alcohol consumption and the risk of age-related macular degenerationE Cho
Department of Nutrition, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, Mass, USA
Arch Ophthalmol 118:681-8. 2000..To describe the relationship between alcohol consumption and the incidence of age-related macular degeneration (AMD)...
- Prospective study of dietary fat and the risk of age-related macular degenerationE Cho
Department of Nutrition, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Am J Clin Nutr 73:209-18. 2001..The relation between intakes of total fat and specific types of fat and age-related macular degeneration (AMD) remains unclear...
- Prospective study of zinc intake and the risk of age-related macular degenerationE Cho
Departments of Nutrition, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Ann Epidemiol 11:328-36. 2001..Zinc is found in high concentrations in the retina and is hypothesized to reduce the risk of age-related macular degeneration (AMD). Any long-term benefit associated with dietary zinc intake has not been evaluated...
- Choline and betaine intake and risk of breast cancer among post-menopausal womenE Cho
Channing Laboratory, Department of Medicine, Harvard Medical School and Brigham and Women s Hospital, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Br J Cancer 102:489-94. 2010..No prospective study among post-menopausal women has examined choline and betaine intakes in relation to breast cancer risk...
- Long-term use of multivitamins and risk of colorectal adenoma in womenJ Massa
Department of Nutrition, Harvard School of Public Health, 665 Huntington Ave, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Br J Cancer 110:249-55. 2014..Use of multivitamins may reduce the risk of colorectal adenoma, but the duration of use needed is unclear...
- Overall and abdominal adiposity and hypertriglyceridemia among Korean adults: the Korea National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey 2007-2008H H Lee
Department of Medicine, Channing Division of Network Medicine, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
Eur J Clin Nutr 67:83-90. 2013..We examined whether overall obesity (body mass index (BMI)) and abdominal obesity (waist circumference (WC)) are independently associated with hypertriglyceridemia among the Korean population...