Teresa C Chen
Affiliation: Harvard University
- Finn A, Borboli Gerogiannis S, Brauner S, Peggy Chang H, Chen S, Gardiner M, et al. Assessing Resident Cataract Surgery Outcomes Using Medicare Physician Quality Reporting System Measures. J Surg Educ. 2016;73:774-9 pubmed publisher..There appears to be no significant difference in supervised trainee and attending cataract surgeon outcomes using 2 PQRS measures currently used by Medicare to determine physician reimbursement and quality of care. ..
- Shieh E, Lee R, Que C, Srinivasan V, Guo R, DeLuna R, et al. Diagnostic Performance of a Novel Three-Dimensional Neuroretinal Rim Parameter for Glaucoma Using High-Density Volume Scans. Am J Ophthalmol. 2016;169:168-78 pubmed publisher..Compared with the 2D RNFL thickness parameter, the 3D MDB neuroretinal rim thickness parameter had uniformly equal or better diagnostic performance for glaucoma in all regions and was significantly better in the nasal region. ..
- Lee R, Khoueir Z, Tsikata E, Chodosh J, Dohlman C, Chen T. Long-term Visual Outcomes and Complications of Boston Keratoprosthesis Type II Implantation. Ophthalmology. 2017;124:27-35 pubmed publisher..Retroprosthetic membranes, keratoprosthesis retention, and glaucoma are major challenges in the postoperative period; however, the keratoprosthesis can still provide improved vision in a select group of patients. ..
- Chen T, Walton D, Bhatia L. Aphakic glaucoma after congenital cataract surgery. Arch Ophthalmol. 2004;122:1819-25 pubmed..To describe the largest series of patients who developed aphakic glaucoma after lensectomy for congenital cataracts...
- Khoueir Z, Jassim F, Poon L, Tsikata E, Ben David G, Liu Y, et al. Diagnostic Capability of Peripapillary Three-dimensional Retinal Nerve Fiber Layer Volume for Glaucoma Using Optical Coherence Tomography Volume Scans. Am J Ophthalmol. 2017;182:180-193 pubmed publisher..Peripapillary 3D RNFL volume parameters have the same or better diagnostic capability compared to peripapillary 2D RNFL thickness measurements, although differences were not statistically significant. ..
- Yi Chieh Poon L, Solá Del Valle D, Turalba A, Falkenstein I, Horsley M, Kim J, et al. The ISNT Rule: How Often Does It Apply to Disc Photos and Retinal Nerve Fiber Layer Measurements in the Normal Population. Am J Ophthalmol. 2017;: pubmed publisher..The ISNT rule is only valid for about a third of disc photos and less than half of RNFL measurements in normal patients. ISNT rule variants, such as the IST and IS rule, may be considered, as they are valid in over 70% of patients. ..