Hsiu Ching Chang
Affiliation: Harvard University
- Structural and mutational analyses of a CD8alphabeta heterodimer and comparison with the CD8alphaalpha homodimerHsiu Ching Chang
Laboratory of Immunobiology, Department of Medical Oncology, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Department of Medicine, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Immunity 23:661-71. 2005..The implications of these findings and additional CD8alpha mutational studies for CD8alphabeta- versus CD8alphaalpha-MHCI binding are discussed...
- CD8alphabeta has two distinct binding modes of interaction with peptide-major histocompatibility complex class IHsiu Ching Chang
Department of Medical Oncology, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
J Biol Chem 281:28090-6. 2006..We propose that CD8alphabeta binds to pMHCI in at least two distinguishable orientations...
- An active CD8alpha/pMHCI interaction is required for CD8 single positive thymocyte differentiationYoon Joong Kang
Department of Medical Oncology, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, USA
Eur J Immunol 40:836-48. 2010....
- Stalk region of beta-chain enhances the coreceptor function of CD8Jenny S Wong
Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Department of Cancer Immunology and AIDS, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02115, USA
J Immunol 171:867-74. 2003....
- Involvement of the TCR Cbeta FG loop in thymic selection and T cell functionTetsuro Sasada
Laboratory of Immunobiology, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, 44 Binney Street, Boston, MA 02115
J Exp Med 195:1419-31. 2002..Compared with N15alphabeta, N15alphabeta.betaDeltaFG T cells respond poorly to cognate antigens and weak agonists. Thus, the Cbeta FG loop facilitates negative selection of thymocytes and activation of T cells...
- MOLECULAR BASIS OF CD8 CO-RECEPTOR FUNCTIONHsiu Ching Chang; Fiscal Year: 2004..In parallel, the potential molecules involved in signal transduction of CD8beta will be cloned in the yeast two hybrid system. ..