Affiliation: Harvard University
- Complementary and alternative therapies in childhood attention and hyperactivity problemsEugenia Chan
Division of General Pediatrics, Children s Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
J Dev Behav Pediatr 24:4-8. 2003..Because parents often use CAM to treat their child's attention and hyperactivity problems without their pediatrician's knowledge, pediatricians need to initiate discussions of CAM use with patients and families...
- Pediatrician-psychiatrist collaboration to care for children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, depression, and anxietyWendy J Ross
Children s Hospital Boston, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Clin Pediatr (Phila) 50:37-43. 2011..To describe pediatrician experiences collaborating with psychiatrists when caring for children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), depression, and anxiety...
- Diagnostic practices for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder: a national survey of primary care physiciansEugenia Chan
Division of General Pediatrics, Children s Hospital, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Ambul Pediatr 5:201-8. 2005..Although previous studies have shown wide variation in diagnostic practices for ADHD, few recent studies have examined nationally representative samples...
- Old and new controversies in the alternative treatment of attention-deficit hyperactivity disorderNeal L Rojas
Division of General Pediatrics, Children s Hospital Boston, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Ment Retard Dev Disabil Res Rev 11:116-30. 2005..More rigorously designed studies are needed to evaluate their effectiveness as single therapy for ADHD...
- The patient-centered medical home, practice patterns, and functional outcomes for children with attention deficit/hyperactivity disorderSara L Toomey
Division of General Pediatrics, Children s Hospital Boston, 300 Longwood Avenue, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Acad Pediatr 11:500-7. 2011..To determine whether children with attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) receive care in a patient-centered medical home (PCMH) and how that relates to their ADHD treatment and functional outcomes...
- The Brookline Early Education Project: a 25-year follow-up study of a family-centered early health and development interventionJudith S Palfrey
Department of Pediatrics, Harvard Medical School, Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA
Pediatrics 116:144-52. 2005..The goal of the project, which was administered by the Brookline Public Schools, was to ensure that children would enter kindergarten healthy and ready to learn...
- Routine developmental screening implemented in urban primary care settings: more evidence of feasibility and effectivenessAlison Schonwald
Divisions of Developmental Medicine, Children s Hospital Boston, 300 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Pediatrics 123:660-8. 2009..The purpose of this study was to examine the feasibility and effectiveness of implementation of validated developmental screening by using the Parents' Evaluation of Developmental Status in 2 urban pediatric practices...
- Health care use and costs for children with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder: national estimates from the medical expenditure panel surveyEugenia Chan
Health Services Research, Children s Hospital Boston, 300 Longwood Ave, LO 240, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med 156:504-11. 2002..Although attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is a highly prevalent chronic condition of childhood, little is known about patterns of health care use and associated expenditures...
- The role of complementary and alternative medicine in attention-deficit hyperactivity disorderEugenia Chan
Division of General Pediatrics, Children s Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
J Dev Behav Pediatr 23:S37-45. 2002....
- Quality of efficacy research in complementary and alternative medicineEugenia Chan
JAMA 299:2685-6. 2008