Scott L Carter
Affiliation: Harvard University
- RB loss abrogates cell cycle control and genome integrity to promote liver tumorigenesisChristopher N Mayhew
Department of Cell and Cancer Biology, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, Ohio 45267 0521, USA
Gastroenterology 133:976-84. 2007..We investigated the impact of RB loss on carcinogen-induced liver tumorigenesis...
- Gene co-expression network topology provides a framework for molecular characterization of cellular stateScott L Carter
Xpogen, Inc, 1340 Centre Street, Newton Centre, MA 02459, USA
Bioinformatics 20:2242-50. 2004..We go on to present a novel technique for the molecular characterization of disparate cellular states that adds a new dimension to the fold-based methods and conclude with an example application to a human medulloblastoma dataset...
- Redefinition of Affymetrix probe sets by sequence overlap with cDNA microarray probes reduces cross-platform inconsistencies in cancer-associated gene expression measurementsScott L Carter
Children s Hospital Informatics Program, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02115 USA
BMC Bioinformatics 6:107. 2005..The NCI-60 gene expression profiles produced by Affymetrix HuFL platform were recalculated using these redefined probe sets and compared to previously published cDNA measurements of the same panel of RNA samples...
- A signature of chromosomal instability inferred from gene expression profiles predicts clinical outcome in multiple human cancersScott L Carter
Children s Hospital Informatics Program at the Harvard MIT Division of Health Sciences and Technology Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Nat Genet 38:1043-8. 2006..These results provide a means to assess the potential role of chromosomal instability in determining malignant potential over a broad range of tumors...
- Transcriptional recapitulation and subversion of embryonic colon development by mouse colon tumor models and human colon cancerSergio Kaiser
Biomedical Informatics, Cincinnati Children s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH 45229, USA
Genome Biol 8:R131. 2007..5-18.5...