Affiliation: Harvard University
- The impact of climate change on child healthSupinda Bunyavanich
Harvard Medical School, Boston, Mass, USA
Ambul Pediatr 3:44-52. 2003....
- Peanut, milk, and wheat intake during pregnancy is associated with reduced allergy and asthma in childrenSupinda Bunyavanich
Division of Pediatric Allergy and Immunology, Department of Pediatrics, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY Department of Genetics and Genomic Sciences, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY Mindich Child Health and Development Institute, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY Electronic address
J Allergy Clin Immunol 133:1373-82. 2014..Maternal diet during pregnancy may affect childhood allergy and asthma...
- A twin study of early-childhood asthma in Puerto RicansSupinda Bunyavanich
Department of Pediatrics, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, New York, United States of America
PLoS ONE 8:e68473. 2013..The relative contributions of genetics and environment to asthma in Hispanics or to asthma in children younger than 3 years are not well understood...
- Gene-by-environment effect of house dust mite on purinergic receptor P2Y12 (P2RY12) and lung function in children with asthmaS Bunyavanich
Channing Laboratory, Department of Medicine, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Boston, MA, USA
Clin Exp Allergy 42:229-37. 2012..Although experimental data support a role for P2Y12 in airway inflammation, its role in human asthma has never been studied...
- A meta-analysis of Th2 pathway genetic variants and risk for allergic rhinitisSupinda Bunyavanich
Channing Laboratory, Brigham and Women s Hospital, 181 Longwood Avenue, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Pediatr Allergy Immunol 22:378-87. 2011..We conclude that there is evidence for an overall association between IL13 SNP rs20541 and increased risk of AR, especially in mixed-age populations...
- Parental psychosocial stress and asthma morbidity in Puerto Rican twinsNancy E Lange
Channing Laboratory, Department of Medicine, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Boston, Mass, USA
J Allergy Clin Immunol 127:734-40.e1-7. 2011..Little is known about paternal psychosocial factors and childhood asthma...