Affiliation: Harvard University
- Impact of television viewing patterns on fruit and vegetable consumption among adolescentsRenée Boynton-Jarrett
Health and Social Behavior, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Pediatrics 112:1321-6. 2003..Television viewing is hypothesized as a contributing factor because of its documented role in encouraging consumption of highly advertised foods that may lead to the replacement of fruits and vegetables...
- Intimate partner violence and cigarette smoking: association between smoking risk and psychological abuse with and without co-occurrence of physical and sexual abuseHee Jin Jun
Channing Laboratory, Harvard Medical School Brigham and Women s Hospital, 181 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Am J Public Health 98:527-35. 2008..We examined the association between psychological abuse in a current relationship and current cigarette smoking among women, with and without the co-occurrence of physical or sexual abuse...
- Child abuse and smoking among young women: the importance of severity, accumulation, and timingHee Jin Jun
Channing Laboratory, Department of Medicine, Brigham and Women s Hospital and Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
J Adolesc Health 43:55-63. 2008..We examined the association between severity, accumulation, and timing of abuse in childhood and adolescence and smoking status among young women...
- Cumulative violence exposure and self-rated health: longitudinal study of adolescents in the United StatesRenée Boynton-Jarrett
Division of General Pediatrics, Boston University School of Medicine, Boston, Massachusetts 02118, USA
Pediatrics 122:961-70. 2008..The goal was to determine whether cumulative exposure to violence in childhood and adolescence contributes to disparities in self-rated health among a nationally representative sample of US adolescents...
- Social Stress and Mental and Physical HealthRENEE BOYNTON JARRETT; Fiscal Year: 2003....