Michelle Bosquet Enlow
Affiliation: Harvard University
- Interpersonal trauma exposure and cognitive development in children to age 8 years: a longitudinal studyMichelle Bosquet Enlow
Department of Psychiatry, Children s Hospital Boston, Boston, MA 02115, USA
J Epidemiol Community Health 66:1005-10. 2012..The impact of exposure in early development has been especially under-investigated. This study examined the impact of interpersonal trauma exposure (IPT) in the first years of life on childhood cognitive functioning...
- Associations of maternal lifetime trauma and perinatal traumatic stress symptoms with infant cardiorespiratory reactivity to psychological challengeMichelle Bosquet Enlow
Department of Psychiatry, Children s Hospital Boston, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Psychosom Med 71:607-14. 2009....
- The Child Stress Disorders Checklist-Short Form: a four-item scale of traumatic stress symptoms in childrenMichelle Bosquet Enlow
Department of Psychiatry, Children s Hospital Boston, Boston, MA, USA
Gen Hosp Psychiatry 32:321-7. 2010..Though injured youth are at high risk for traumatic stress reactions and negative sequelae, there are limited options available for assessing risk, particularly in acute settings...
- Maternal posttraumatic stress symptoms and infant emotional reactivity and emotion regulationMichelle Bosquet Enlow
Department of Psychiatry, Children s Hospital Boston, Boston, MA 02115, United States
Infant Behav Dev 34:487-503. 2011..These findings suggest that maternal PTSD is associated with offspring emotion regulation difficulties as early as infancy. Such difficulties may contribute to increased risk of mental health problems among children of mothers with PTSD...
- Reactivity and Regulation in the Intergenerational Transmission of PTSDMichelle Bosquet Enlow; Fiscal Year: 2007....