Joaquin A Blaya
Affiliation: Harvard University
- E-health technologies show promise in developing countriesJoaquin A Blaya
Brigham and Women s Hospital in Brookline, Massachusetts, USA
Health Aff (Millwood) 29:244-51. 2010..Donors and funders should require and sponsor outside evaluations to ensure that future e-health investments are well-targeted...
- Medical information systems: a foundation for healthcare technologies in developing countriesGari D Clifford
Biomed Eng Online 7:18. 2008
- Personal digital assistants to collect tuberculosis bacteriology data in Peru reduce delays, errors, and workload, and are acceptable to users: cluster randomized controlled trialJoaquin A Blaya
Harvard MIT Division of Health Sciences and Technology, Cambridge, MA, USA
Int J Infect Dis 13:410-8. 2009..The PDA- and paper-based systems were evaluated based on processing times, frequency of errors, and number of work-hours expended by data collectors...
- Electronic laboratory system reduces errors in National Tuberculosis Program: a cluster randomized controlled trialJ A Blaya
Decision Systems Group, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts 02215, USA
Int J Tuberc Lung Dis 14:1009-15. 2010..To evaluate the impact of the e-Chasqui laboratory information system in reducing reporting errors compared to the current paper system...
- Full impact of laboratory information system requires direct use by clinical staff: cluster randomized controlled trialJoaquin A Blaya
Partners In Health, Division of Global Health Equity, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
J Am Med Inform Assoc 18:11-6. 2011..To evaluate the time to communicate laboratory results to health centers (HCs) between the e-Chasqui web-based information system and the pre-existing paper-based system...