Isaac H Bianco
Affiliation: Harvard University
- Prey capture behavior evoked by simple visual stimuli in larval zebrafishIsaac H Bianco
Department of Molecular and Cellular Biology, Center for Brain Science, Harvard University Cambridge, MA, USA
Front Syst Neurosci 5:101. 2011..We propose that eye convergence represents the engagement of a predatory mode of behavior in larval fish and serves to increase the region of binocular visual space to enable stereoscopic targeting of prey...
- The tangential nucleus controls a gravito-inertial vestibulo-ocular reflexIsaac H Bianco
Department of Molecular and Cellular Biology and Center for Brain Science, Harvard University, Cambridge, MA 02138, USA
Curr Biol 22:1285-95. 2012....
- The habenular nuclei: a conserved asymmetric relay station in the vertebrate brainIsaac H Bianco
Department of Cell and Developmental Biology, University College London, London, UK
Philos Trans R Soc Lond B Biol Sci 364:1005-20. 2009....
- Brain asymmetry is encoded at the level of axon terminal morphologyIsaac H Bianco
Department of Cell and Developmental Biology, UCL, Gower St, London WC1E 6BT, UK
Neural Dev 3:9. 2008..Functional lateralization is a conserved feature of the central nervous system (CNS). However, underlying left-right asymmetries within neural circuitry and the mechanisms by which they develop are poorly described...
- Visuomotor transformations underlying hunting behavior in zebrafishIsaac H Bianco
Department of Molecular and Cellular Biology and Center for Brain Science, Harvard University, Cambridge, MA 02138, USA Electronic address
Curr Biol 25:831-46. 2015..These findings allow us to propose a model circuit for the visuomotor transformations underlying a natural behavior. ..