Elly V Barry
Affiliation: Harvard University
- Favorable outcome for adolescents with acute lymphoblastic leukemia treated on Dana-Farber Cancer Institute Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia Consortium ProtocolsElly Barry
Department of Pediatric Oncology, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, MA 02115, USA
J Clin Oncol 25:813-9. 2007..We report the outcome of adolescents treated on Dana-Farber Cancer Institute (DFCI; Boston, MA) ALL Consortium Protocols conducted between 1991 and 2000...
- Uniform sensitivity of FLT3 activation loop mutants to the tyrosine kinase inhibitor midostaurinElly V Barry
Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Department of Pediatric Oncology, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Blood 110:4476-9. 2007..We conclude that midostaurin is a potent inhibitor of a spectrum of FLT3 activation loop mutations, and that acute myeloid leukemia patients with such mutations are potential candidates for clinical trials involving midostaurin...
- Absence of secondary malignant neoplasms in children with high-risk acute lymphoblastic leukemia treated with dexrazoxaneElly V Barry
Departments of Pediatric Oncology, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, 44 Binney St, Boston, MA 02115, USA
J Clin Oncol 26:1106-11. 2008..We report the absence of an association of SMNs in children with acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL) treated on Dana-Farber Cancer Institute ALL Consortium Protocol 95-01...
- Tolerability of pravastatin in pediatric hematopoietic stem cell transplant patients with bronchiolitis obliteransChristine N Duncan
Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, MA 02115, USA
J Pediatr Hematol Oncol 32:185-8. 2010..No other patient had a clinically relevant change in white blood cell count, platelet count, or hemoglobin. Pravachol was well tolerated and safe in this group of patients, and merits further study in this patient population...
- Acute lymphoblastic leukemia in adolescents and young adultsElly V Barry
Dana Farber Cancer Institute, 44 Binney Street, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Curr Hematol Malig Rep 3:161-6. 2008..Pilot prospective studies are under way to test the feasibility of administering pediatric ALL regimens to AYAs with ALL, with promising preliminary results...