Affiliation: Harvard University
- Outcomes of inferior sinus venosus defect repairPuja Banka
Department of Cardiology, Children s Hospital Boston, Mass 02115, USA
J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 142:517-22. 2011..We sought to compare outcomes of surgical repair of inferior sinus venosus defect with those of large secundum atrial septal defects...
- Practice variability and outcomes of coil embolization of aortopulmonary collaterals before Fontan completion: a report from the Pediatric Heart Network Fontan Cross-Sectional StudyPuja Banka
Children s Hospital Boston and Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Am Heart J 162:125-30. 2011..We sought to compare outcomes in subjects with and without pre-Fontan coil embolization of APCs using the Pediatric Heart Network Fontan Cross-Sectional Study database which enrolled survivors of prior Fontan palliation...
- Relation of systemic-to-pulmonary artery collateral flow in single ventricle physiology to palliative stage and clinical statusAshwin Prakash
Department of Cardiology, Children s Hospital Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Am J Cardiol 109:1038-45. 2012....
- Interstudy variability in cardiac magnetic resonance imaging measurements of ventricular volume, mass, and ejection fraction in repaired tetralogy of Fallot: a prospective observational studyShannon E Blalock
Department of Cardiology, Boston Children s Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts, USA Department of Pediatrics, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
J Magn Reson Imaging 38:829-35. 2013..To assess the interstudy variability of cardiac magnetic resonance imaging (CMR) parameters of ventricular size and function in repaired tetralogy of Fallot (TOF)...
- What is the clinical utility of routine cardiac catheterization before a Fontan operation?Puja Banka
Department of Cardiology, Children s Hospital Boston, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Pediatr Cardiol 31:977-85. 2010..A more comprehensive imaging strategy not based solely on echocardiography should be considered...
- Cardiac T2 measurements in patients with iron overload: a comparison of imaging parameters and analysis techniquesPhalla Ou
Department of Cardiology, Children s Hospital Boston, Boston, MA, USA
Magn Reson Imaging 30:641-8. 2012..The findings regarding other variations may be helpful in establishing a broadly accepted imaging and analysis technique for cardiac R2 calculation...
- The role of cardiac resynchronization therapy for arterial switch operations complicated by complete heart blockDouglas Y Mah
The Department of Cardiology, Boston Children s Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Ann Thorac Surg 96:904-9. 2013..We sought to examine the perioperative factors associated with LV dysfunction in patients with D-TGA and ventricular septal defects (VSD) after ASO...