B J Anderson
Affiliation: Harvard University
- An office-based intervention to maintain parent-adolescent teamwork in diabetes management. Impact on parent involvement, family conflict, and subsequent glycemic controlB J Anderson
Joslin Diabetes Center, Boston, Massachusetts 02215, USA
Diabetes Care 22:713-21. 1999..To design and evaluate an office-based intervention aimed at maintaining parent-adolescent teamwork in diabetes management tasks without increasing diabetes-related family conflict...
- Re-examining a measure of diabetes-related burden in parents of young people with Type 1 diabetes: the Problem Areas in Diabetes Survey - Parent Revised version (PAID-PR)J T Markowitz
Pediatric, Adolescent, and Young Adult Section, Joslin Diabetes Center, Boston, MA 02215, USA
Diabet Med 29:526-30. 2012..The aims of this study were to re-examine and revise a measure of perceived parental burden associated with caring for a child with diabetes in the current era...
- Comparison of longitudinal point-of-care and high-performance liquid chromatography HbA1c measurements in a multi-centre trialC R Alleyn
Joslin Diabetes Center, Boston, MA 02215, USA
Diabet Med 28:1525-9. 2011..Point-of-care HbA(1c) is routine in clinical practice. Comparison of point-of-care HbA(1c) against laboratory measurements across sites and over time is warranted...
- Contemporary rates of severe hypoglycaemia in youth with type 1 diabetes: variability by insulin regimenM L Katz
Genetics and Epidemiology Section, Joslin Diabetes Center, Boston, MA 02215, USA
Diabet Med 29:926-32. 2012..To determine incidence rates of severe hypoglycaemia and compare incidence rates by insulin regimen in a diverse sample of youth with Type 1 diabetes from two sites...
- Predictors of glycemic control and short-term adverse outcomes in youth with type 1 diabetesB S Levine
Pediatric and Adolescent Unit and the Section of Genetics and Epidemiology, Joslin Diabetes Center, Children's Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
J Pediatr 139:197-203. 2001..CONCLUSION: Despite improvements in diabetes care, the incidence of short-term adverse events in children with type 1 diabetes remains high, particularly in those with poorest glycemic control...
- Validation of an abbreviated adherence measure for young people with Type 1 diabetesJ T Markowitz
Joslin Diabetes Center, Boston, MA 20015, USA
Diabet Med 28:1113-7. 2011..We created and validated a brief questionnaire version of the Diabetes Self-Management Profile called the Diabetes Self-Management Questionnaire...