Affiliation: Harvard University
- A randomized clinical trial evaluating therapeutic drug monitoring (TDM) for protease inhibitor-based regimens in antiretroviral-experienced HIV-infected individuals: week 48 results of the A5146 studyMary Albrecht
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston, MA, USA
HIV Clin Trials 12:201-14. 2011..Secondary analyses through 48 weeks are presented...
- Abacavir/lamivudine versus tenofovir DF/emtricitabine as part of combination regimens for initial treatment of HIV: final resultsPaul E Sax
Division of Infectious Diseases, Department of Medicine, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
J Infect Dis 204:1191-201. 2011..Due to higher virologic failure with ABC/3TC in the high HIV RNA stratum, blinded treatment was stopped in this group, but study follow-up continued for all patients...
- Abacavir-lamivudine versus tenofovir-emtricitabine for initial HIV-1 therapyPaul E Sax
Division of Infectious Diseases and the Department of Medicine, Brigham and Women s Hospital and Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02115, USA
N Engl J Med 361:2230-40. 2009....
- No evidence for decay of the latent reservoir in HIV-1-infected patients receiving intensive enfuvirtide-containing antiretroviral therapyRajesh T Gandhi
Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts 02114, USA
J Infect Dis 201:293-6. 2010..The stability of the latent reservoir despite intensive therapy suggests that new strategies are needed to eradicate HIV-1 from this reservoir. (ClinicalTrials.gov identifier: NCT00051831 .)...
- Discordant associations between SLCO1B1 521T→C and plasma levels of ritonavir-boosted protease inhibitors in AIDS clinical trials group study A5146Xinyan Zhang
Center for Biostatistics in AIDS Research, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Ther Drug Monit 35:209-16. 2013..We characterized relationships between ABCB1, CYP3A4, CYP3A5, NR1I2, and SLCO1B1 polymorphisms and trough PI concentrations among AIDS Clinical Trials Group study A5146 participants...
- Long-term increase in CD4+ T-cell counts during combination antiretroviral therapy for HIV-1 infectionJudith J Lok
Center for Biostatistics in AIDS Research, Department of Biostatistics, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
AIDS 24:1867-76. 2010..We estimated the long-term CD4 cell count trajectory accounting for losses-to-follow-up and treatment discontinuations...
- Comparing megestrol acetate therapy with oxandrolone therapy for HIV-related weight loss: similar results in 2 monthsD Mkaya Mwamburi
Division of Geographic Medicine and Infectious Diseases, Tufts New England Medical Center, Boston, Massachusetts 02111, USA
Clin Infect Dis 38:895-902. 2004..74). In conclusion, megestrol acetate therapy and oxandrolone therapy have similar effects on body weight and composition and are safe and well-tolerated during HAART...
- Assessing resistance costs of antiretroviral therapies via measures of future drug optionsHongyu Jiang
Department of Biostatistics, Statistical and Data Analysis Center, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
J Infect Dis 188:1001-8. 2003..Quantification of future drug options as an outcome of antiretroviral therapy trials may complement traditional clinical, virologic, and immunologic end points, thereby providing novel insights...