Affiliation: McLean Hospital, Harvard Medical school
Location: Belmont, MA, USA
- Feeling the real world: limbic response to music depends on related contentEran Eldar
Wohl Institute for Advanced Imaging, Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Center, Israel
Cereb Cortex 17:2828-40. 2007....
- Human vulnerability to stress depends on amygdala's predisposition and hippocampal plasticityRoee Admon
Functional Brain Center, Wohl Institute for Advanced Imaging, Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Center, Witzman 6, 46239 Tel Aviv, Israel
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 106:14120-5. 2009..Accordingly, an individually tailored therapeutic approach for trauma survivors should target these 2 neural probes while considering their unique temporal prints...
- Emotional brain rhythms and their impairment in post-traumatic patientsJonathan E Cohen
Department of Physiology and Neurobiology, Zlotowski Center for Neuroscience, Ben Gurion University of the Negev, Beer Sheva, Israel
Hum Brain Mapp 34:1344-56. 2013..These findings reveal for the first time the importance of brain electrical oscillations and coherence in emotional top-down modulation and point to specific failure of these mechanisms in PTSD...
- From animal model to human brain networking: dynamic causal modeling of motivational systemsTal Gonen
Functional Brain Center, Wohl Institute for Advanced Imaging, Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Center, Department of Psychology, Tel Aviv University, and Sackler Faculty of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv 64239, Israel
J Neurosci 32:7218-24. 2012..These results may shed light on the impairments that underlie psychopathologies associated with dysfunctional motivational processes and provide a translational validity for the RST...
- Functional and structural neural indices of risk aversion in obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)Roee Admon
Functional Brain Center, Wohl Institute for Advanced Imaging, Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Center, Tel Aviv, Israel
Psychiatry Res 203:207-13. 2012..Such deficiency characterization may aid in identifying neural predictors for treatment response and localizing individual targets for direct neural intervention treatments...
- A causal model of post-traumatic stress disorder: disentangling predisposed from acquired neural abnormalitiesRoee Admon
Center for Depression, Anxiety and Stress Research, McLean Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
Trends Cogn Sci 17:337-47. 2013....