Christina M Gilliam
Affiliation: Hartford Hospital
- Compulsive hoardingChristina M Gilliam
Anxiety Disorders Center, The Institute of Living, Hartford, CT 06106, USA
Bull Menninger Clin 74:93-121. 2010..The authors describe the cognitive-behavioral therapy model and treatment of hoarding, including a case presentation of a cognitive behavioral group treatment of compulsive hoarding...
- Stepped care for obsessive-compulsive disorder: An open trialChristina M Gilliam
Anxiety Disorders Center, The Institute of Living, Hartford Hospital, CT 06106, USA
Behav Res Ther 48:1144-9. 2010..All participants who responded to Step 1 maintained acute gains during the brief follow-up period. Limitations include a small sample size and high attrition rate...
- Group cognitive-behavioral therapy for hoarding disorder: an open trialChristina M Gilliam
Anxiety Disorders Center, The Institute of Living Hartford Hospital, 200 Retreat Avenue, Hartford, CT 06106, USA
Behav Res Ther 49:802-7. 2011....
- Impairments in life quality among clients in geriatric home care: associations with depressive and anxiety symptomsGretchen J Diefenbach
Anxiety Disorders Center, The Institute of Living Hartford Hospital, Hartford, CT, USA
Int J Geriatr Psychiatry 27:828-35. 2012..The aim of this study was to determine the independent contributions of depressive and anxiety symptoms to quality of life among older adults who were receiving services through a home care program...
- Assessment of anxiety in older home care recipientsGretchen J Diefenbach
Anxiety Disorders Center, Institute of Living Hartford Hospital, Hartford, CT 06106, USA
Gerontologist 49:141-53. 2009..This study determined the psychometric properties of a variety of anxiety measures administered to older adults receiving home care services...
- Stepped care versus standard cognitive-behavioral therapy for obsessive-compulsive disorder: a preliminary study of efficacy and costsDavid F Tolin
Anxiety Disorders Center, The Institute of Living, 200 Retreat Avenue, Hartford, CT 06106, USA
Depress Anxiety 28:314-23. 2011....
- Extending cognitive-behavioral therapy for late-life anxiety to home care: program development and case examplesGretchen J Diefenbach
Institute of Living, Hartford Hospital, Conneticut, USA
Behav Modif 32:595-610. 2008..Future research needs to determine the extent to which adaptations are necessary to optimize the success of CBT for anxiety in a home care setting...