K M Lin
Affiliation: Harbor-UCLA Medical Center
- Mental health issues for Asian AmericansK M Lin
Department of Psychiatry and Research Center on the Psychobiology of Ethnicity, Harbor University of California, Los Angeles Medical Center, Torrance 90502, USA
Psychiatr Serv 50:774-80. 1999..Research in this area as well as on other important issues is in the early stage of development...
- Culture and psychopharmacologyK M Lin
Research Center on the Psychobiology of Ethnicity, Department of Psychiatry, Harbor University of California at Los Angeles Medical Center, Torrance, California, USA
Psychiatr Clin North Am 24:523-38. 2001....
- REM sleep in depression is influenced by ethnicityR E Poland
Department of Psychiatry, Harbor UCLA Medical Center, Torrance, CA 90509, USA
Psychiatry Res 88:95-105. 1999..Because many antidepressants suppress REM sleep, the differences in baseline REM sleep observed might be related to the greater sensitivity of some ethnic-minority depressed patients to pharmacotherapy...
- Relationship between ethnicity and sleep patterns in normal controls: implications for psychopathology and treatmentU Rao
Department of Psychiatry, Harbor UCLA Medical Center, Torrance, CA, USA
J Psychiatr Res 33:419-26. 1999....
- Biological differences in depression and anxiety across races and ethnic groupsK M Lin
Department of Psychiatry, Harbor UCLA Research and Education Institute, Torrance 90502, USA
J Clin Psychiatry 62:13-9; discussion 20-1. 2001..Continued research in this area is clinically important as patients with increasingly divergent ethnic and cultural backgrounds seek treatment for a range of depressive and anxiety disorders...