Jennifer E Vitale
Affiliation: Hampden-Sydney College
- Affective startle modulation in incarcerated women with borderline personality disorder featuresJennifer E Vitale
Department of Psychology, Hampden Sydney College, Hampden Sydney, VA 23901, USA
Personal Disord 3:155-66. 2012..The role of attention and the relative specificity of the negative emotion-processing abnormalities exhibited by women with BPD are discussed...
- Deficient behavioral inhibition and anomalous selective attention in a community sample of adolescents with psychopathic traits and low-anxiety traitsJennifer E Vitale
Department of Psychology, Hampden Sydney College, Virginia 23943, USA
J Abnorm Child Psychol 33:461-70. 2005....
- Abnormal selective attention in psychopathic female offendersJennifer E Vitale
Department of Psychology, Hampden Sydney College, Hampden Sydney, VA 23943, USA
Neuropsychology 21:301-12. 2007....
- Differential effects of psychopathy and antisocial personality disorder symptoms on cognitive and fear processing in female offendersMarja E Anton
Department of Psychology, University of Wisconsin Madison, 53706, USA
Cogn Affect Behav Neurosci 12:761-76. 2012..Overall, simultaneous analysis of psychopathy and APD revealed distinct patterns of cognitive processing and fear reactivity...
- Assessing emotion sensitivity in female offenders with borderline personality symptoms: results from a fear-potentiated startle paradigmArielle R Baskin-Sommers
Department of Psychology, University of Wisconsin Madison, Madison, WI 53706, USA
J Abnorm Psychol 121:477-83. 2012..Moreover, the potential importance of attentional factors in BPD may shed new light on prominent symptoms of the disorder and existing theoretical perspectives on BPD...
- Emotion among women with psychopathy during picture perceptionSteven K Sutton
Department of Psychology, University of Miami, Coral Gables Florida 33124 2070, USA
J Abnorm Psychol 111:610-9. 2002..At 4.5 s, all groups exhibited normal, potentiated reflex magnitudes during unpleasant pictures. Group differences were not observed for other measures...
- A multigroup item response theory analysis of the psychopathy checklist--revisedDaniel M Bolt
Department of Educational Psychology, University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI, USA
Psychol Assess 16:155-68. 2004....