John W Hafner
- Adverse drug events in emergency department patientsJohn W Hafner
Department of Emergency Medicine, OSF Saint Francis Medical Center, Peoria, IL 61637, USA
Ann Emerg Med 39:258-67. 2002..Less is known about this common type of injury in emergency department patients. This study seeks to measure the risks, incidence, severity, and costs of ADEs in an ED population...
- Bilateral internuclear ophthalmoplegia following minor head traumaWilliam P Walsh
Department of Emergency Medicine, University of Illinois College of Medicine at Peoria, OSF Saint Francis Medical Center, Peoria, Illinois 61637, USA
J Emerg Med 24:19-22. 2003..A case of an individual with acute post-traumatic INO is reported and discussed...
- Diagnostic utility of the genital Gram stain in ED patientsPeter Stefanski
University of Illinois College of Medicine at Peoria, Peoria, IL 61637, USA
Am J Emerg Med 28:13-8. 2010..The study aimed to determine the diagnostic usefulness of the genital Gram stain in an emergency department (ED) population...
- Adult emergency department patients with sickle cell pain crisis: a learning collaborative model to improve analgesic managementPaula Tanabe
Department of Emergency Medicine, the Institute for Healthcare Studies, Feinberg School of Medicine, Northwestern University, Chicago, IL, USA
Acad Emerg Med 17:399-407. 2010....
- Emergency department pediatric all-terrain vehicle injuries in West Central IllinoisTodd A Nelson
University of Wisconsin School of Medicine, Manitowoc, WI, USA
Pediatr Emerg Care 21:719-24. 2005..This study was prepared to evaluate pediatric all-terrain vehicle-related injuries treated in a tertiary care emergency department in West Central Illinois...
- Combining clinical risk with D-dimer testing to rule out acute deep venous thrombosis (DVT)John W Hafner
J Emerg Med 30:100-1. 2006