Affiliation: H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute
- Endoscopic therapy of neoplasia related to Barrett's esophagus and endoscopic palliation of esophageal cancerShivakumar Vignesh
Section of Endoscopic Oncology, Gastrointestinal Tumor Program, H Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute, Tampa, FL 33612, USA
Cancer Control 20:117-29. 2013..Barrett's esophagus (BE) is the most important identifiable risk factor for the progression to esophageal adenocarcinoma...
- EUS-guided pancreatic diagnosis and beyond. Highlights from the "2011 ASCO gastrointestinal cancers symposium". San Francisco, CA, USA. January 20-22, 2011Shivakumar Vignesh
H Lee Moffitt Cancer Center Tampa FL, USA
JOP 12:86-91. 2011..The authors summarize the data presented at the 2011 American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium, including Abstracts #302, #327, #176, #182, and #349...
- Outcomes associated with surgery for T4 esophageal cancerJose M Pimiento
Program of Gastrointestinal Oncology, Moffitt Cancer Center, Tampa, FL, USA
Ann Surg Oncol 20:2706-12. 2013..T4 esophageal cancer often portends a dismal prognosis even after surgical resection. Historical incomplete resections and poor survival rates often make surgery palliative rather than curative...
- Minimally invasive mediastinal staging of non-small-cell lung cancer: emphasis on ultrasonography-guided fine-needle aspirationCynthia L Harris
Department of Thoracic Oncology, Moffitt Cancer Center, Tampa, FL 33612, USA
Cancer Control 21:15-20. 2014..Less invasive approaches to NSCLC staging have become more widely available...
- High-grade dysplasia and adenocarcinoma are frequent in side-branch intraductal papillary mucinous neoplasm measuring less than 3 cm on endoscopic ultrasoundJoyce Wong
Department of Surgery, H Lee Moffitt Cancer Center, Tampa, FL, USA
J Gastrointest Surg 17:78-84; discussion p.84-5. 2013..We reviewed our single institutional experience with SDIPMN and indications for resection...