Pamela J Hodul
Affiliation: H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute
- Aggressive surgical resection in the management of pancreatic neuroendocrine tumors: when is it indicated?Pamela J Hodul
Gastrointestinal Tumor Program, Departmentsof Surgery, H Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute, Tampa, FL 33612, USA
Cancer Control 15:314-21. 2008..This paper discusses whether aggressive surgical intervention is indicated for PNETs and investigates what prognostic factors may assist in predicting which patients with invasive disease will benefit most from surgical intervention...
- Relapse-free survival in patients with nonmetastatic, surgically resected pancreatic neuroendocrine tumors: an analysis of the AJCC and ENETS staging classificationsJonathan R Strosberg
Department of GI Oncology, H Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute, Tampa, Florida 33612, USA
Ann Surg 256:321-5. 2012....
- Silencing of the candidate tumor suppressor gene solute carrier family 5 member 8 (SLC5A8) in human pancreatic cancerJong Y Park
Division of Cancer Prevention and Control, H Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute, Tampa, FL 33612, USA
Pancreas 36:e32-9. 2008....
- Outcomes following resection of pancreatic adenocarcinoma: 20-year experience at a single institutionJames F Helm
Gastrointestinal Tumor Program, H Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute, Tampa, FL 33612, USA
Cancer Control 15:288-94. 2008....
- Octreotide does not prevent postoperative pancreatic fistula or mortality following PancreaticoduodenectomySean P Barnett
Department of Surgery and Biostatistics, Loyola Stritch School of Medicine, Maywood, Illinois, USA
Am Surg 70:222-6; discussion 227. 2004..026). Octreotide did not reduce pancreatic fistula, other complications, or mortality. Octreotide may contribute cardiac morbidity. Octreotide cannot be recommended to prevent mortality or postoperative complications after PD...
- Zero mortality after 152 consecutive pancreaticoduodenectomies with pancreaticogastrostomyGerard V Aranha
Section of Surgical Oncology, Hines VA Hospital, Maywood, IL 60153, USA
J Am Coll Surg 197:223-31; discussion 231-2. 2003..With proper selection, careful preoperative preparation, and proper intraoperative conduct of operation, the Whipple procedure can be performed without postoperative mortality...