Lawrence B Berk
Affiliation: H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute
- A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of a beta-hydroxyl beta-methyl butyrate, glutamine, and arginine mixture for the treatment of cancer cachexia (RTOG 0122)Lawrence Berk
Moffitt Cancer Center at Tampa General Hospital, 2 Columbia Dr, Tampa, FL 33606, USA
Support Care Cancer 16:1179-88. 2008..Therefore a phase III trial was implemented to confirm this activity...
- Radiation therapy as primary and adjuvant treatment for local and regional melanomaLawrence B Berk
Radiation Oncology Program, Moffitt Cancer Center at Tampa General Hospital, FL 33606, USA
Cancer Control 15:233-8. 2008..The role of radiation therapy as primary and adjuvant therapy for localized or locally advanced melanoma is controversial...
- Systemic pilocarpine for treatment of xerostomiaLawrence Berk
Moffitt Cancer Center at Tampa General Hospital, Moffitt Cancer Center, Radiation Oncology, 2 Columbia Dr, Tampa, FL 33606, USA
Expert Opin Drug Metab Toxicol 4:1333-40. 2008..The primary treatment to reduce xerostomia is oral pilocarpine...
- Systemic therapy for advanced hepatocellular carcinoma: past, present, and futureJennifer L Giglia
Gastrointestinal Tumor Program, Moffitt Cancer Center, Tampa, FL 33612, USA
Cancer Control 17:120-9. 2010..While responses to traditional chemotherapeutic agents have been documented, significant survival benefit is debatable...
- Treatment options for limited or symptomatic metastatic melanomaJames M McLoughlin
Cutaneous Oncology Program, H Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute, Tampa, FL 33612, USA
Cancer Control 15:239-47. 2008..Patients who develop metastatic melanoma often have limited effective treatment options. However, a select group of patients will benefit from aggressive surgery or a multidisciplinary approach, depending on the site of metastasis...
- Assessment of quality of life and oral function of patients participating in a phase II study of radioprotection of oral and pharyngeal mucosa by the prostaglandin E(1) analog misoprostol (RTOG 96-07)Darlene J Johnson
H Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute, University of South Florida College of Medicine, Tampa, FL 33612, USA
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 54:1455-9. 2002..We report the results of the QOL outcomes of patients in this study...
- Pathophysiology and management of radiation-induced xerostomiaLawrence B Berk
Newark Radiation Oncology, Newark, Ohio, USA
J Support Oncol 3:191-200. 2005....