David A Gruenewald
- Testosterone supplementation therapy for older men: potential benefits and risksDavid A Gruenewald
Geriatric Research, Education, and Clinical Center, Veterans Affairs Puget Sound Health Care System, and Department of Medicine, University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle, 98108, USA
J Am Geriatr Soc 51:101-15; discussion 115. 2003....
- Implementation of ICU palliative care guidelines and procedures: a quality improvement initiative following an investigation of alleged euthanasiaWare G Kuschner
US Department of Veterans Affairs, Palo Alto Health Care System, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA
Chest 135:26-32. 2009....
- Can health care rationing ever be rational?David A Gruenewald
University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle, Washington, USA
J Law Med Ethics 40:17-25. 2012....
- Low testosterone is associated with decreased function and increased mortality risk: a preliminary study of men in a geriatric rehabilitation unitMolly M Shores
VA Puget Sound Health Care System, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, University of Washington, Seattle, Washington 98108, USA
J Am Geriatr Soc 52:2077-81. 2004..To evaluate whether low testosterone levels are associated with greater depression or poorer function in a geriatric rehabilitation unit...
- The illness experience of older adults near the end of life: a systematic reviewDavid A Gruenewald
Palliative Care and Hospice Service, Geriatrics and Extended Care Service, Veterans Affairs Puget Sound Health Care System, S 182 GEC, 1660 South Columbian Way, Seattle, WA 98108, USA
Anesthesiol Clin 24:163-80, ix. 2006..Collectively, the core domain and the three themes comprise a model of the experience of illness near the end of life...