Affiliation: Group Health Cooperative
- Telephone counseling as an adjunct to antidepressant treatment in the primary care system. A pilot studyS Tutty
Group Health Cooperative Center for Health Studies, Seattle, Wash, USA
Eff Clin Pract 3:170-8. 2000..Many clinical and logistical barriers exist in the primary care model for treating adult depression...
- Enhancing behavioral and social skill functioning in children newly diagnosed with attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder in a pediatric settingSteve Tutty
Group Health Cooperative, Center for Health Studies, 1730 Minor Avenue, Suite 1600, Seattle, WA 98101, USA
J Dev Behav Pediatr 24:51-7. 2003..Psychostimulant use did not significantly differ between groups across time. BSS training was well accepted and seemed to significantly improve BSS functioning among IG children in the home setting only...
- Telephone psychotherapy and telephone care management for primary care patients starting antidepressant treatment: a randomized controlled trialGregory E Simon
Center for Health Studies, Group Health Cooperative, Seattle, Wash 98101, USA
JAMA 292:935-42. 2004..Both antidepressant medication and structured psychotherapy have been proven efficacious, but less than one third of people with depressive disorders receive effective levels of either treatment...
- Feasibility and acceptability of a telephone psychotherapy program for depressed adults treated in primary careSteve Tutty
Department of Clinical Psychology, Brigham Young University, Provo, UT 84602, USA
Gen Hosp Psychiatry 27:400-10. 2005..This manuscript describes the development, implementation and acceptance of a 12-month telephone psychotherapy program (TPP) for depressed adults not fully responding to standard antidepressant treatment in primary care...
- A randomized trial of telephone psychotherapy and pharmacotherapy for depression: continuation and durability of effectsEvette J Ludman
Center for Health Studies, Group Health Cooperative, Seattle, WA 98101 1448, USA
J Consult Clin Psychol 75:257-66. 2007..85 (SD = 0.65) in the usual-care comparison group. Addition of a brief, structured CBT program can significantly improve clinical outcomes for the large number of patients beginning antidepressant treatment in primary care...