Affiliation: Group Health Cooperative
- Expanding developmental and behavioral services for newborns in primary care: implications of the findingsRobert S Thompson
Center for Health Studies and Department of Preventive Care, Group Health Cooperative, Seattle, WA 98101, USA
Am J Prev Med 26:367-71. 2004..Positive effects were seen for parental satisfaction, including decreased disenrollment, provider satisfaction, parenting practices, and health outcomes...
- Intimate partner violence: prevalence, types, and chronicity in adult womenRobert S Thompson
Center for Health Studies, Department of Preventive Care, Group Health Cooperative, Seattle, Washington 98101, USA
Am J Prev Med 30:447-57. 2006..Most intimate partner violence (IPV) prevalence studies do not examine the relationships between IPV types and the chronicity and severity of abuse...
- Electronic Communications and Home B.P. MonitoringRobert Thompson; Fiscal Year: 2006....
- Long-term Healthcare Effects of Domestic ViolenceRobert Thompson; Fiscal Year: 2005..abstract_text> ..
- TRANSLATING CHLAMYDIA SCREENING GUIDELINES INTO PRACTICERobert Thompson; Fiscal Year: 2002..In order to further enhance generalizability, we will test selected implementation strategies in a network-model managed care setting. ..
- Systems of Support (SOS) to Increase Colon Cancer Screening and Follow-upBeverly Green; Fiscal Year: 2007..To compare utilization, costs, and incremental cost-effectiveness of each intervention condition ..