Affiliation: Group Health Cooperative
- Case management and the chronic care model: a multidisciplinary roleJudith Schaefer
Center for Health Studies, Group Health Cooperative, Seattle, WA, USA
Lippincotts Case Manag 9:96-103. 2004..A movement toward condition neutral case management, focused on care that is more wholly patient centric, is also examined...
- A pilot study of telephone care management and structured disease self-management groups for chronic depressionEvette J Ludman
Group Health Center for Health Studies, 1730 Minor Avenue, Seattle, WA 98101, USA
Psychiatr Serv 58:1065-72. 2007..The authors developed, implemented, and pilot-tested intervention programs to provide effective care for chronic or recurrent depression...
- Development and validation of the Patient Assessment of Chronic Illness Care (PACIC)Russell E Glasgow
Kaiser Permanente Colorado, Denver, Colorado, USA
Med Care 43:436-44. 2005....
- Assessing the implementation of the chronic care model in quality improvement collaborativesMarjorie L Pearson
RAND Corporation, Santa Monica, CA 90407, USA
Health Serv Res 40:978-96. 2005..To measure organizations' implementation of Chronic Care Model (CCM) interventions for chronic care quality improvement (QI)...
- Qualitative study of an intervention for depression among patients with diabetes: how can we optimize patient-professional interaction?Linda Gask
National Primary Care Research and Development Centre, Williamson Building, University of Manchester, Manchester M13 9DL, UK
Chronic Illn 2:231-42. 2006..Our aims were to inform both the quantitative findings of the present trial and the design of future primary care intervention studies...