Robert B Penfold
Affiliation: Group Health Cooperative
- Use of antipsychotic medications in pediatric populations: what do the data say?Robert B Penfold
Group Health Research Institute, 1730 Minor Ave, Suite 1600, Seattle, 98101, WA, USA
Curr Psychiatry Rep 15:426. 2013..Differences in estimates are likely a function of differences in methodology; however, there is remarkable consistency in estimates of use by diagnosis. ..
- Use of interrupted time series analysis in evaluating health care quality improvementsRobert B Penfold
Group Health Research Institute and the Department of Health Services Research, University of Washington, Seattle, Wash Electronic address
Acad Pediatr 13:S38-44. 2013..An example of the database needed to conduct an ITS is provided, as well as SAS code to implement a difference-in-differences model using preschool-age children in California as a comparison group. ..
- Heterogeneity in aripiprazole diffusion for bipolar disorder treatment in the Veterans Health AdministrationRobert B Penfold
Group Health Research Institute, 1730 Minor Ave, Suite 1600, Seattle, WA 98101, USA
Psychiatr Serv 63:1178-85. 2012..S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulatory approval regarding changes in aripiprazole prescribing rates for treating bipolar disorder and to identify system-level covariates associated with faster regional uptake of aripiprazole...
- Reliability of a patient survey assessing cost-related changes in health care use among high deductible health plan enrolleesRobert B Penfold
Department of Population Medicine, Harvard Medical School and Harvard Pilgrim Health Care Institute, Boston, USA
BMC Health Serv Res 11:133. 2011..Despite the widespread use of survey questions to measure changes in health care use and related behaviors, scant data exists on the reliability of such questions...
- Changes in antidepressant use by young people and suicidal behavior after FDA warnings and media coverage: quasi-experimental studyChristine Y Lu
Department of Population Medicine, Harvard Medical School and Harvard Pilgrim Health Care Institute, Boston, MA, USA
BMJ 348:g3596. 2014....
- Changes in VA psychiatrists' attitudes about work environment and turnover during mental health service enhancementDavid C Mohr
Center for Organization, Leadership, and Management Research, Veterans Affairs Boston Healthcare System, Boston, MA 02130, USA
Psychiatr Serv 64:563-9. 2013..The study examined whether psychiatrists' work satisfaction and work environment perceptions changed during a period of transformation. Facility-level turnover rate was also examined...
- Pediatric uptake of a newly available antipsychotic medicationRobert B Penfold
Harvard Medical School and Harvard Pilgrim Healthcare Institute, Department of Population Medicine, 133 Brookline Ave, 6th Floor, Boston, MA 02215, USA
Pediatrics 125:475-82. 2010..The objective of this study was to determine the pattern of initiation and switching for off-label use of ziprasidone among Michigan children who were insured by Medicaid in the first year that ziprasidone was available...