Carl G Morris
Affiliation: Group Health Cooperative
- Training residents in community health centers: facilitators and barriersCarl G Morris
Group Health Cooperative Family Medicine Residency, Department of Family Medicine, University of Washington, Seattle, Washington, USA
Ann Fam Med 7:488-94. 2009..We sought to describe the facilitators and barriers to creating partnerships between CHCs and family medicine residencies (FMRs)...
- Family medicine residency training in community health centers: a national surveyCarl G Morris
Department of Family Medicine, University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle, Washington, USA
Acad Med 85:1640-4. 2010..In light of the long history and current policy focus on this training model, the authors sought to evaluate comprehensively the scope and extent of family physician training occurring in CHCs...
- Training family physicians in community health centers: a health workforce solutionCarl G Morris
University of Washington, Department of Family Medicine, Seattle, WA 98104 2499, USA
Fam Med 40:271-6. 2008..This study compares CHC and non-CHC-trained family physicians regarding practice location, job and training satisfaction, and recruitment and retention to underserved areas...
- Barriers to training family medicine residents in community health centersJacob E Sunshine
Department of Family Medicine, University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98195 6340, USA
Fam Med 42:248-54. 2010..We conducted a national survey to identify the barriers to training family medicine residents in CHCs...
- PDA usage and training: targeting curriculum for residents and facultyCarl G Morris
Family Medicine Residency Program, University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98104 2499, USA
Fam Med 39:419-24. 2007..Better understanding of resident and faculty PDA use and training is needed...