Benjamin H Balderson
Affiliation: Group Health Cooperative
- Chronic illness burden and quality of life in an aging HIV populationBenjamin H Balderson
Group Health Research Institute, Group Health Cooperative, Seattle, WA, USA
AIDS Care 25:451-8. 2013..QoL is significantly related to the addition of chronic health problems. As increasing numbers of PLWH reach older age, this raises challenges for providing comprehensive healthcare to older PLWH with multiple chronic conditions...
- Cognitive-behavioral treatment for comorbid insomnia and osteoarthritis pain in primary care: the lifestyles randomized controlled trialMichael V Vitiello
Department ofPsychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, School of Medicine, University of Washington, Seattle, Washington 98195, USA
J Am Geriatr Soc 61:947-56. 2013....
- Group interventions for co-morbid insomnia and osteoarthritis pain in primary care: the lifestyles cluster randomized trial designMichael Von Korff
Group Health Research Institute, Seattle, WA 98101, USA
Contemp Clin Trials 33:759-68. 2012..This hybrid efficacy-effectiveness trial design evaluates whether interventions yield specific benefits for clinical and behavioral outcomes relative to an education only control when implemented in a primary care setting...
- Who benefits from CBT for insomnia in primary care? Important patient selection and trial design lessons from longitudinal results of the Lifestyles trialSusan M McCurry
Department of Psychosocial and Community Health, University of Washington School of Nursing, Seattle, WA
Sleep 37:299-308. 2014..Evaluate long-term effects of group interventions on sleep and pain outcomes in a primary care population of older adults with osteoarthritis pain and sleep disturbance...
- Frequency of comorbid insomnia, pain, and depression in older adults with osteoarthritis: predictors of enrollment in a randomized treatment trialSusan M McCurry
Department of Psychosocial and Community Health, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, USA
J Psychosom Res 71:296-9. 2011....