Maria W Greenwald
- Oral hormone therapy with 17beta-estradiol and 17beta-estradiol in combination with norethindrone acetate in the prevention of bone loss in early postmenopausal women: dose-dependent effectsMaria W Greenwald
Osteoporosis Medical Center, Annenberg Center for Health Sciences, Rancho Mirage, CA, USA
Menopause 12:741-8. 2005....
- Evaluation of the safety of rituximab in combination with a tumor necrosis factor inhibitor and methotrexate in patients with active rheumatoid arthritis: results from a randomized controlled trialMaria W Greenwald
Desert Medical Advances, Palm Desert, California 92260, USA
Arthritis Rheum 63:622-32. 2011..To assess the safety of rituximab in combination with a tumor necrosis factor (TNF) inhibitor and methotrexate (MTX) in patients with rheumatoid arthritis (RA)...
- Efficacy and safety of rofecoxib 12.5 mg versus nabumetone 1,000 mg in patients with osteoarthritis of the knee: a randomized controlled trialAlan J Kivitz
Altoona Center for Clinical Research, Duncansville, Pennsylvania, USA
J Am Geriatr Soc 52:666-74. 2004..To evaluate the use of starting doses of rofecoxib and nabumetone in patients with osteoarthritis (OA) of the knee...
- Effects of prasterone on disease activity and symptoms in women with active systemic lupus erythematosusMichelle A Petri
Johns Hopkins University Medical Center, Baltimore, Maryland 21205, USA
Arthritis Rheum 50:2858-68. 2004..To determine whether prasterone administration results in improvement or stabilization of systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) disease activity and its symptoms...
- Rituximab for rheumatoid arthritis refractory to anti-tumor necrosis factor therapy: Results of a multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, phase III trial evaluating primary efficacy and safety at twenty-four weeksStanley B Cohen
Radiant Research, Dallas, Texas 75235, USA
Arthritis Rheum 54:2793-806. 2006....