- Olmesartan medoxomil-based therapy for the management of hypertensionMark Greathouse
South Hills Cardiology Associates, 2000 Oxford Drive, Ste 680, Bethel Park, Pittsburgh, PA 15102, USA
Expert Rev Clin Pharmacol 1:593-604. 2008..This review evaluates the chemistry, efficacy and safety of olmesartan medoxomil-based therapy and its expanding role in hypertension management. ..
- The role of ARBs alone or with HCTZ in the treatment of hypertension and prevention of cardiovascular and renal complicationsMark K Greathouse
South Hills Cardiology Associates of Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Postgrad Med 124:40-52. 2012..Hypertension (HTN) management guidelines stress the importance of effective blood pressure (BP) control to prevent progression to adverse cardiovascular (CV) and renal outcomes...
- A review of olmesartan medoxomil monotherapy: antihypertensive efficacy similar to that of other angiotensin II receptor blocker/hydrochlorothiazide combinations?Mark Greathouse
Program for the Prevention of Heart Disease, Allegheny General Hospital, West Penn Allegheny Health System, Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Congest Heart Fail 8:313-20. 2002..These comparisons may have important clinical implications regarding the optimal choice of first-line antihypertensive therapy...
- Olmesartan medoxomil combined with hydrochlorothiazide for the treatment of hypertensionMark Greathouse
South Hills Cardiology Associates of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Vasc Health Risk Manag 2:401-9. 2006..In conclusion, olmesartan medoxomil/HCTZ is an effective and well-tolerated combination antihypertensive therapy that results in significant BP reductions and BP control in many patients...
- Nebivolol efficacy and safety in patients with stage I-II hypertensionMark Greathouse
South Hill Cardiology Associates, St Clair Memorial Hospital, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA
Clin Cardiol 33:E20-7. 2010..Nebivolol is a novel, beta(1)-adrenergic receptor blocker with vasodilatory properties mediated through activation of the L-arginine/nitric oxide pathway...