Lawrence D Goldberg
- The cost of migraine and its treatmentLawrence D Goldberg
Goldberg, MD and Associates, Battle Ground, Washington, USA
Am J Manag Care 11:S62-7. 2005..A novel approach to migraine prophylaxis is injection of botulinum toxin. A cost-analysis model is presented to show the impact of utilizing botulinum toxin in a large managed care system...
- Cost considerations in the medical management of glaucoma in the US: estimated yearly costs and cost effectiveness of bimatoprost compared with other medicationsLawrence D Goldberg
Goldberg, MD and Associates, Battle Ground, Washington 98604, USA
Pharmacoeconomics 24:251-64. 2006....
- Managing insomnia in an evolving marketplaceLawrence D Goldberg
Goldberg, MD and Associates, 2210 West Main Street, Suite 107-384, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Am J Manag Care 12:S212-3. 2006
- The convergence of psoriasis treatment cost-effectiveness over time: "real world" considerations in economic modelingLawrence D Goldberg
Goldberg MD and Associates, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
J Am Acad Dermatol 58:1073-5. 2008
- Comparing the cost-effectiveness of disease-modifying drugs for the first-line treatment of relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosisLawrence D D Goldberg
2210 W Main St, Ste 107 384, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
J Manag Care Pharm 15:543-55. 2009..Under budgetary constraints, health services payers are challenged to differentiate the economic value of these agents for formulary selection and/or placement...
- Clinical guidelines for the treatment of glaucomaLawrence D Goldberg
Goldberg, MD and Associates, Battle Ground, Wash, USA
Manag Care 11:16-24. 2002..The VA has established the need for regular screening based on identified factors. Finally, a task force working with NCQA to develop a glaucoma-related HEDIS measure may provide future direction in populationwide care...
- Constructing disease management programs for glaucomaLawrence D Goldberg
Manag Care 11:42-8. 2002....
- Current management of glaucoma and the need for complete therapyStuart J McKinnon
Departments of Ophthalmology and Neurobiology, Duke University Medical Center, Box 3802, Erwin Rd, Durham, NC 27710, USA
Am J Manag Care 14:S20-7. 2008..Complete therapy provides hope for improved outcomes by reducing the significant morbidity and economic consequences that occur as a result of neurodegeneration and disease progression...