Myron L Glucksman
- Case presentation: long-term treatmentMyron L Glucksman
Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, New York Medical College, Valhalla, NY, USA
Psychodyn Psychiatry 41:385-92. 2013..Her initial self-representation as unworthy and bad was transformed into perceiving herself as a worthwhile, loving person. This case illustrates the role of long-term treatment for a complex, life-threatening, psychiatric disorder...
- Initial and last manifest dream reports of patients in psychodynamic psychotherapy and combined psychotherapy/pharmacotherapyMyron L Glucksman
The Psychoanalytic Institute, New York Medical College, Valhalla, NY, USA
Psychodyn Psychiatry 40:617-34. 2012..The findings, therefore, must be taken as preliminary and indicate the need for further research on manifest dreams during psychotherapy and combined psychotherapy/pharmacotherapy...
- Patients who stayMyron L Glucksman
Psychiatry, New York Medical College, Valhalla, New York, USA
J Am Acad Psychoanal Dyn Psychiatry 39:189-97. 2011..In some cases, indefinite treatment may be preferable. A clinical illustration is provided...
- The clinical and predictive value of the initial dream of treatmentMyron L Glucksman
New York Medical College, USA
J Am Acad Psychoanal Dyn Psychiatry 39:263-83. 2011..This study confirms that the initial MDR of treatment provides a significant amount of clinical and predictive information...
- Using dreams to assess clinical change during treatmentMyron L Glucksman
New York Medical College, Valhalla, NY 10595, USA
J Am Acad Psychoanal Dyn Psychiatry 32:345-58. 2004..This finding suggests that the manifest content of dreams can be used as an independent variable to assess clinical progress during psychoanalytic and psychodynamically oriented treatment...
- Psychoanalytic and psychodynamic education in the 21st centuryMyron L Glucksman
Psychiatry, New York Medical College, New York, NY, USA
J Am Acad Psychoanal Dyn Psychiatry 34:215-22. 2006..Psychiatrists educated in this type of integrated training program will be optimally equipped to advance psychodynamic and psychoanalytic treatment, theory, and research in the 21st century...