Genomes and Genes
Colin F Spraggs
Affiliation: GlaxoSmithKline Research and Development
- Genetic characterization to improve interpretation and clinical management of hepatotoxicity caused by tyrosine kinase inhibitorsColin F Spraggs
Genetics, Quantitative Sciences, GlaxoSmithKline Research and Development, Medicines Research Centre, Gunnels Wood Road, Stevenage SG1 2NY, UK
Pharmacogenomics 14:541-54. 2013..The data presented demonstrate the utility of genetic studies to investigate drug-induced liver injury and potentially support its management in patients...
- Lapatinib-induced liver injury characterized by class II HLA and Gilbert's syndrome genotypesC F Spraggs
Genetics Department, GlaxoSmithKline Research and Development, Stevenage, UK
Clin Pharmacol Ther 91:647-52. 2012....
- Genetic variants in the epithelial sodium channel associate with oedema in type 2 diabetic patients receiving the peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor gamma agonist farglitazarColin Spraggs
Pharmacogenetics, GlaxoSmithKline Research and Development, Harlow, Essex, UK
Pharmacogenet Genomics 17:1065-76. 2007....
- HLA-DQA1*02:01 is a major risk factor for lapatinib-induced hepatotoxicity in women with advanced breast cancerColin F Spraggs
GlaxoSmithKline Research and Development, Genetics Division, Medicines Development Centre, Gunnels Wood Road, Stevenage, Hertfordshire, SG1 2NF, United Kingdom
J Clin Oncol 29:667-73. 2011..This study sought to identify gene variants associated with lapatinib-induced ALT elevation and hepatobiliary AEs...
- Association of the hemochromatosis gene with pazopanib-induced transaminase elevation in renal cell carcinomaChun Fang Xu
GlaxoSmithKline Research and Development, Genetics Division, Stevenage, UK
J Hepatol 54:1237-43. 2011..However, transaminase elevations have commonly been observed. This 2-stage study sought to identify genetic determinants of alanine transaminase (ALT) elevations in pazopanib-treated white patients with RCC...
- Pazopanib efficacy in renal cell carcinoma: evidence for predictive genetic markers in angiogenesis-related and exposure-related genesChun Fang Xu
GlaxoSmithKline Medicines Research Centre, Rm 1S101, Gunnels Wood Rd, Stevenage, Hertfordshire, UK
J Clin Oncol 29:2557-64. 2011..We tested the hypothesis that this variability is partially dependent on germline genetic variants that may affect pazopanib exposure or angiogenesis pathways...
- A comparison of Bayesian and frequentist approaches to incorporating external information for the prediction of prostate cancer riskPaul J Newcombe
Genetics Division, GlaxoSmithKline, Stevenage, United Kingdom
Genet Epidemiol 36:71-83. 2012..The two methods that included external information performed best, but only marginally despite substantial differences in complexity...
- Pharmacogenetics and obesity: common gene variants influence weight loss response of the norepinephrine/dopamine transporter inhibitor GW320659 in obese subjectsColin F Spraggs
Genetics Research, GlaxoSmithKline Research and Development, Medicines Research Centre, Stevenage, UK
Pharmacogenet Genomics 15:883-9. 2005....