Robert J Slack
Affiliation: GlaxoSmithKline Research and Development
- In vitro pharmacological characterization of vilanterol, a novel long-acting β2-adrenoceptor agonist with 24-hour duration of actionRobert J Slack
Respiratory TAU, GlaxoSmithKline, Gunnels Wood Road, Stevenage, Hertfordshire SG1 2NY, UK
J Pharmacol Exp Ther 344:218-30. 2013..This pharmacological profile combined with clinical data is consistent with once a day dosing of vilanterol in the treatment of both asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)...
- In vitro characterisation of the duration of action of the histamine-1 receptor antagonist azelastineRobert J Slack
Respiratory CEDD Biology, GlaxoSmithKline, Gunnels Wood Road, Stevenage, Hertfordshire, UK
Eur J Pharmacol 670:586-92. 2011..These studies indicate there is a tissue component contributing to azelastine's duration of action, in addition to its direct H₁ receptor binding, with evidence suggesting a role for the epithelial layer...
- Synthesis and pharmacological investigation of azaphthalazinone human histamine H(1) receptor antagonistsPanayiotis A Procopiou
Medicinal Chemistry, GlaxoSmithKline Medicines Research Centre, Gunnels Wood Road, Stevenage, Hertfordshire SG1 2NY, United Kingdom
Bioorg Med Chem 20:6097-108. 2012..The pharmacological profile of 44 was very similar to our intranasal clinical candidate 1...
- Lead optimisation of the N1 substituent of a novel series of indazole arylsulfonamides as CCR4 antagonists and identification of a candidate for clinical investigationPanayiotis A Procopiou
Department of Medicinal Chemistry, Respiratory CEDD, GlaxoSmithKline Medicines Research Centre, Stevenage, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
Bioorg Med Chem Lett 22:2730-3. 2012..Synthesis and preliminary SAR of the N1 substituent of a novel series of indazole sulfonamide chemokine receptor 4 (CCR4) antagonist is reported. Compound 7r was identified for further development...
- The discovery of phthalazinone-based human H1 and H3 single-ligand antagonists suitable for intranasal administration for the treatment of allergic rhinitisPanayiotis A Procopiou
Department of Medicinal Chemistry, GlaxoSmithKline Medicines Research Centre, Gunnels Wood Road, Stevenage, Hertfordshire, SG1 2NY, United Kingdom
J Med Chem 54:2183-95. 2011....