Affiliation: GlaxoSmithKline Research and Development
- Hepatic safety profile of fosamprenavir-containing regimens in HIV-1-infected patients with or without hepatitis B or C coinfectionB Ha
GlaxoSmithKline, Research Triangle Park, NC 27708, USA
HIV Clin Trials 13:171-7. 2012..This post hoc analysis investigated the hepatic safety profile of fosampre-navir (FPV) in patients monoinfected with HIV or coinfected with HIV and hepatitis B (HbsAg positive) and/or hepatitis C (anti-HCV antibody positive)...
- Virologic response and safety of the abacavir/lamivudine fixed-dose formulation as part of highly active antiretroviral therapy: analyses of six clinical studiesBelinda Ha
GlaxoSmithKline, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina, USA
HIV Clin Trials 10:65-75. 2009....
- Low-abundance HIV species and their impact on mutational profiles in patients with virological failure on once-daily abacavir/lamivudine/zidovudine and tenofovirL L Ross
GlaxoSmithKline, 5 Moore Drive, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709, USA
J Antimicrob Chemother 65:307-15. 2010....
- Modulation of K65R selection by zidovudine inclusion: analysis of HIV resistance selection in subjects with virologic failure receiving once-daily abacavir/lamivudine/zidovudine and tenofovir DF (study COL40263)Lisa Ross
GlaxoSmithKline, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina 27709, USA
AIDS Res Hum Retroviruses 25:665-72. 2009..These data suggest that TAMs selection is a preferred resistance route of this combination, with zidovudine modulating the resistance pathway against selection for K65R...
- A study of HIV provider attitudes toward HLA-B 5701 testing in the United StatesMaria E Watson
GlaxoSmithKline, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina 27709 3398, USA
AIDS Patient Care STDS 23:957-63. 2009..The results of this study suggest that HLA-B 5701 testing is easy to use in clinical practice and is a valuable tool to help reduce the risk of developing ABC HSR...