Affiliation: GlaxoSmithKline Research and Development
- Study design factors and patient demographics and their effect on the decline of placebo-treated subjects in randomized clinical trials in Alzheimer's diseaseMichael Gold
GlaxoSmithKline, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709, USA
J Clin Psychiatry 68:430-8. 2007..To gain insight into factors affecting the rate of decline in placebo-treated subjects participating in Alzheimer's disease (AD) clinical trials...
- Rosiglitazone monotherapy in mild-to-moderate Alzheimer's disease: results from a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled phase III studyMichael Gold
Neurosciences Medicines Development Center, GlaxoSmithKline, Stockley Park, Harlow, UK
Dement Geriatr Cogn Disord 30:131-46. 2010..An open-label extension study assessed the long-term safety and tolerability of 8 mg RSG XR...
- Predictors of placebo response in pooled lamotrigine neuropathic pain clinical trialsMichael C Irizarry
WW Epidemiology, GlaxoSmithKline, Research Triangle Park, NC, USA
Clin J Pain 25:469-76. 2009..The 574 patients in the pooled lamotrigine treatment arms were used as a replication dataset...
- SB-742457 and donepezil in Alzheimer disease: a randomized, placebo-controlled studyGareth Maher-Edwards
GlaxoSmithKline, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UK
Int J Geriatr Psychiatry 26:536-44. 2011..To estimate the treatment effects of SB-742457 and donepezil in Alzheimer disease (AD) in a contemporary clinical trial...
- Rationale and design of a randomized controlled trial to assess the safety and efficacy of cardiac resynchronization therapy in patients with asymptomatic left ventricular dysfunction with previous symptoms or mild heart failure--the REsynchronization reVCecilia Linde
Department of Cardiology, Karolinska University Hospital, Stockholm, Sweden
Am Heart J 151:288-94. 2006..The effects of CRT on HF outcomes in patients with asymptomatic left ventricular dysfunction (ALVD) or mild HF remain to be determined...
- Galantamine prolonged-release formulation in the treatment of mild to moderate Alzheimer's diseaseHenry Brodaty
University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia
Dement Geriatr Cogn Disord 20:120-32. 2005....
- Clinical safety and efficacy studies of a novel formulation combining 1.2% clindamycin phosphate and 0.025% tretinoin for the treatment of acne vulgarisJoel Schlessinger
Advanced Skin Research Center, Omaha, NE, USA
J Drugs Dermatol 6:607-15. 2007..Individual ingredients and the combination were well-tolerated. Among those treated with the combination formulation, discontinuation rates due to adverse events were 1% or less...
- Tau therapeutics for Alzheimer's disease: the promise and the challengesMichael Gold
Global Clinical Research and Development, CNS Analgesia, Johnson and Johnson Pharmaceutical Research and Development, Titusville, NJ 08560, USA
J Mol Neurosci 19:331-4. 2002..The issues discussed in this article are not exhaustively dealt with in either scope or detail...
- Overview of the Alliance for Cellular SignalingAlfred G Gilman
Department of Pharmacology, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, Texas 75390, USA
Nature 420:703-6. 2002..One goal is to catalyse complementary research in individual laboratories; to facilitate this, all alliance data are freely available for use by the entire research community...
- Relative frequencies of Alzheimer disease, Lewy body, vascular and frontotemporal dementia, and hippocampal sclerosis in the State of Florida Brain BankWarren W Barker
Wien Center for Alzheimer s Disease and Memory Disorders, Mount Sinai Medical Center, Miami Beach, FL 33140, USA
Alzheimer Dis Assoc Disord 16:203-12. 2002..These estimates of the a priori probabilities of dementing disorders have implications for clinicians and researchers...