Peter T Daley-Yates
Affiliation: GlaxoSmithKline Research and Development
- Bioavailability and metabolism of mometasone furoate: pharmacology versus methodologyHartmut Derendorf
College of Pharmacy, University of Florida, Gainesville 32610, USA
J Clin Pharmacol 42:383-7. 2002..Reliable estimates of systemic drug exposure are critical in evaluating the real safety profiles and therapeutic index for inhaled corticosteroids that are effective in treating chronic asthma...
- Bioavailability of fluticasone propionate and mometasone furoate aqueous nasal spraysP T Daley-Yates
GlaxoSmithKline Research and Development, Clinical Pharmacology and Discovery Medicine, Greenford Road, UB6 0HE Greenford, Middlesex, UK
Eur J Clin Pharmacol 60:265-8. 2004..To compare the systemic exposure for intranasal mometasone furoate (MF) and fluticasone propionate (FP) aqueous nasal sprays (ANS) in terms of serum and urinary cortisol parameters and plasma pharmacokinetics...
- The efficacy and tolerability of two novel H(1)/H(3) receptor antagonists in seasonal allergic rhinitisPeter Daley-Yates
GlaxoSmithKline, Research and Development, Uxbridge, UK
Int Arch Allergy Immunol 158:84-98. 2012..Combined H(1)/H(3) blockade has therefore been investigated as a novel therapeutic approach that may enhance symptom relief, particularly nasal blockage...
- Relationship between systemic corticosteroid exposure and growth velocity: development and validation of a pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamic modelPeter T Daley-Yates
GlaxoSmithKline Research and Development, Greenford Road, Greenford, UB6 OHE, UK
Clin Ther 26:1905-19. 2004....
- Pharmacokinetic, pharmacodynamic, efficacy, and safety data from two randomized, double-blind studies in patients with asthma and an in vitro study comparing two dry-powder inhalers delivering a combination of salmeterol 50 microg and fluticasone propionaPeter T Daley-Yates
GlaxoSmithKline, Stockley Park, Middlesex, United Kingdom
Clin Ther 31:370-85. 2009..However, there is considerable debate concerning the extent to which DPIs are interchangeable without altering disease control or the safety profile of the treatment...
- Establishing bioequivalence for inhaled drugs; weighing the evidencePeter T Daley-Yates
GlaxoSmithKline, Respiratory Medicines Discovery and Development, Stockley Park, Middlesex UB11 1BT, UK
Expert Opin Drug Deliv 8:1297-308. 2011....
- Hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis function after inhaled corticosteroids: unreliability of urinary free cortisol estimationRichard S Fink
Chemical Pathology Department, West Middlesex University Hospital Quest Diagnostics, Inc, Isleworth, Middlesex, United Kingdom TW7 6AF
J Clin Endocrinol Metab 87:4541-6. 2002..Many of the published studies describing or comparing the safety of different ICS should be reevaluated, and some should be interpreted with caution...