Geoffrey J Yuen
Affiliation: Glaxo Wellcome
- Equivalent steady-state pharmacokinetics of lamivudine in plasma and lamivudine triphosphate within cells following administration of lamivudine at 300 milligrams once daily and 150 milligrams twice dailyGeoffrey J Yuen
Clinical Pharmacology and Discovery Medicine, GlaxoSmithKline, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina 27709, USA
Antimicrob Agents Chemother 48:176-82. 2004..Overall, the results of this study suggest that for key AUC-related parameters, lamivudine at 300 mg once daily is pharmacokinetically equivalent to lamivudine at 150 mg twice daily...
- Pharmacokinetic interaction between fosamprenavir-ritonavir and rifabutin in healthy subjectsSusan L Ford
Clinical Pharmacology and Discovery Medicine, GlaxoSmithKline, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709, USA
Antimicrob Agents Chemother 52:534-8. 2008..Based on the results of this study, a reduction in the RFB dose by > or =75% (to 150 mg QOD or three times per week) is recommended when it is coadministered with FPV-RTV (700/100 mg BID)...
- A review of the pharmacokinetics of abacavirGeoffrey J Yuen
Clinical Pharmacology, GlaxoSmithKline, 5 Moore Drive, Research Triangle Park, Durham, NC 27709, USA
Clin Pharmacokinet 47:351-71. 2008..No clinically significant drug interactions have been observed between recommended doses of abacavir and lamivudine, zidovudine, alcohol (ethanol) or methadone...
- Differential extracellular and intracellular concentrations of zidovudine and lamivudine in semen and plasma of HIV-1-infected menJulie B Dumond
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 3318 Kerr Hall, CB 7360, Chapel Hill, NC 27599 7360, USA
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 48:156-62. 2008..To quantitate extracellular and intracellular zidovudine (ZDV) and lamivudine (3TC) concentrations in blood and semen of HIV-1-infected men...
- Once-daily quadruple-drug therapy with adefovir dipivoxil, Lamivudine, Didanosine, and efavirenz in treatment-naive human immunodeficiency virus type 1-infected patientsGail Skowron
Roger Williams Medical Center, Providence, Rhode Island 02908, USA
J Infect Dis 186:1028-33. 2002....
- Pharmacokinetics of lamivudine in subjects receiving peritoneal dialysis in end-stage renal failureAshwin Asari
Department of Renal Medicine, Manchester Royal Infirmary, Manchester, UK
Br J Clin Pharmacol 64:738-44. 2007..To establish whether peritoneal dialysis (PD) requires dosing modification from the CL(CR)-corrected lamivudine dose in end-stage renal failure subjects...