- Longitudinal outcomes of using a fluoride performance measure for adults at high risk of experiencing cariesGretchen Gibson
Dr Gibson is the director, Veterans Affairs Oral Health Quality Group, Veterans Health Administration Office of Dentistry, Washington, and a staff dentist, Dental Service, Veterans Health Care System of the Ozarks, Fayetteville, Ark Address correspondence to Dr Gibson at Dental Service 160, Veterans Health Care System of the Ozarks, 1100 N College Ave, Fayetteville, Ark 72703
J Am Dent Assoc 145:443-51. 2014..The authors hypothesized that after the implementation of this PM, veterans at high risk of experiencing caries would require fewer new dental restorations than in the past...
- Supplemental fluoride use for moderate and high caries risk adults: a systematic reviewGretchen Gibson
Dental 160 Veterans Health Care System of the Ozarks, 1100 N College Ave, Fayetteville, AR 72703, USA
J Public Health Dent 71:171-84. 2011..The purpose of this systematic review is to evaluate the research regarding professional and/or supplemental self-applied fluoride for preventing and remineralizing caries in moderate and high caries risk adults...
- Evaluating the impact of dental care on housing intervention program outcomes among homeless veteransElizabeth Núñez
Elizabeth Nunez and Gretchen Gibson are with the Office of Dentistry, Department of Veterans Affairs Central Office, Washington, DC Gretchen Gibson is also with the Department of Veterans Affairs Health Care System of the Ozarks, Fayetteville, AR Judith A Jones is with the Edith Nourse Rogers Memorial Veterans Hospital, Bedford, MA, and the Boston University Henry M Goldman School of Dental Medicine, Boston, MA John A Schinka is with the Department of Veterans Affairs National Center on Homelessness Among Veterans, Tampa, FL, and the Department of Psychiatry and School of Aging Studies, University of South Florida, Tampa
Am J Public Health 103:S368-73. 2013..In this retrospective longitudinal cohort study, we examined the impact of dental care on outcomes among homeless veterans discharged from a Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) transitional housing intervention program...
- A national survey of the oral health status of homeless veteransGretchen Gibson
National Homeless Veterans Dental Program, Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System, Dallas 75216, USA
J Public Health Dent 63:30-7. 2003....
- Oral health needs and access to dental care of homeless adults in the United States: a reviewTracy B King
Homeless Veterans Dental Program, VA North Texas Health Care System, 4500 S Lancaster Rd, Dallas, TX 75216, USA
Spec Care Dentist 23:143-7. 2003....
- Modification of the risk of mortality from pneumonia with oral hygiene careCarol W Bassim
Dental Service, Washington, DC, Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Washington, District of Columbia, USA
J Am Geriatr Soc 56:1601-7. 2008....
- Dental treatment improves self-rated oral health in homeless veterans--a brief communicationGretchen Gibson
Fayetteville VA Medical Center, Fayetteville, AR 72703, USA
J Public Health Dent 68:111-5. 2008..The aim of this study was to assess homeless veterans' perception of their oral health and the impact that oral disease and treatment have on self-assessed quality of life...