Affiliation: Geron Corporation
- Transcriptome characterization elucidates signaling networks that control human ES cell growth and differentiationRalph Brandenberger
Geron Corporation, Menlo Park, California 94025, USA
Nat Biotechnol 22:707-16. 2004..The genomic data presented here may facilitate the derivation of clinically useful cell types from hES cells...
- MPSS profiling of human embryonic stem cellsRalph Brandenberger
National Institute on Aging GRC Laboratory of Neuroscience, 5600 Nathan Shock Drive Room 4E02 Baltimore, MD 21224, USA
BMC Dev Biol 4:10. 2004..Pooled human embryonic stem cells (hESC) cell lines were profiled to obtain a comprehensive list of genes common to undifferentiated human embryonic stem cells...
- Monitoring early differentiation events in human embryonic stem cells by massively parallel signature sequencing and expressed sequence tag scanTakumi Miura
Gerontology Research Center, Stem Cell Biology Unit/Laboratory of Neurosciences, National Institute on Aging, National Institutes of Health, Baltimore, MD 21224, USA
Stem Cells Dev 13:694-715. 2004..The data generated can be used to monitor the state of hESC isolated by different laboratories using independent methods and maintained under differing culture conditions...
- Differences between human and mouse embryonic stem cellsIrene Ginis
Stem Cell Section, Laboratory of Neurosciences, National Institute on Aging, NIH, Baltimore, MD 21224, USA
Dev Biol 269:360-80. 2004..2) and to feeder-free subclones of H1, H7, and H9, indicating that the observed differences between human and mouse ES cells were species-specific rather than arising from differences in culture conditions...
- Properties of four human embryonic stem cell lines maintained in a feeder-free culture systemMelissa K Carpenter
Geron Corporation, Menlo Park, California, USA
Dev Dyn 229:243-58. 2004..These data provide the first detailed comparison of different hES cell lines and demonstrate remarkable similarities among lines maintained in identical culture conditions...
- Gene expression in human embryonic stem cell lines: unique molecular signatureBhaskar Bhattacharya
Laboratory of Molecular Tumor Biology, Division of Cellular and Gene Therapies, Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research, Food and Drug Administration, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
Blood 103:2956-64. 2004..These results represent the first detailed characterization of undifferentiated huES cells and provide a unique set of markers to profile and better understand the biology of huES cells...