Shannon R Self-Brown
Affiliation: Georgia State University
- Maternal posttraumatic stress disorder symptom trajectories following Hurricane Katrina: An initial examination of the impact of maternal trajectories on the well-being of disaster-exposed youthShannon Self-Brown
School of Public Health, Georgia State University, P O Box 3995, Atlanta, GA, 30302, United States of America
Int J Public Health 59:957-65. 2014....
- Dynamic adaptation process to implement an evidence-based child maltreatment interventionGregory A Aarons
Department of Psychiatry, University of California, La Jolla, and Child and Adolescent Services Research Center, Rady s Children s Hospital, San Diego, CA, USA
Implement Sci 7:32. 2012..In addition, this study addresses a secondary concern, that of improving EBP model fidelity assessment and feedback in real-world settings...
- Posttraumatic stress disorder symptom trajectories in Hurricane Katrina affected youthShannon Self-Brown
Georgia State University, Atlanta, GA 30303, United States
J Affect Disord 147:198-204. 2013..This study examined trajectories of posttraumatic stress disorder symptoms in Hurricane Katrina affected youth...
- The impact of parental trauma exposure on community violence exposed adolescentsShannon Self-Brown
Georgia State University, Institute of Public Health, Atlanta, GA 30329, USA
Violence Vict 27:512-26. 2012....
- Parents' retrospective reports of youth psychological responses to the sniper attacks in the Washington, DC, areaShannon R Self-Brown
Georgia State University, Atlanta, GA 30302, USA
Violence Vict 26:116-29. 2011....