Maxine A McClain
Affiliation: Georgia Institute of Technology
- Highly-compliant, microcable neuroelectrodes fabricated from thin-film gold and PDMSMaxine A McClain
Electrical and Computer Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA 30332, USA
Biomed Microdevices 13:361-73. 2011..Electrophysiological recording is demonstrated by wrapping the electrode around a peripheral nerve, utilizing the compliance and string-like profile of the electrode for effective recording in nerve tissue...
- Spatiotemporal localization of injury potentials in DRG neurons during vincristine-induced axonal degenerationSurendra K Ravula
School of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA 30332, United States
Neurosci Lett 415:34-9. 2007..These data support the proposition that vincristine has a direct neurotoxic effect on the axon...
- Evaluation of multi-well microelectrode arrays for neurotoxicity screening using a chemical training setEmma R McConnell
Axion Biosystems, Atlanta, GA, USA
Neurotoxicology 33:1048-57. 2012..These experiments demonstrate the capacity of mwMEAs to screen compounds for neurotoxic effects mediated by a broad variety of mechanisms...
- A multielectrode microcompartment culture platform for studying signal transduction in the nervous systemSurendra K Ravula
Georgia Institute of Technology, Microelectronics Research Building, Atlanta, GA 30332, USA
Lab Chip 6:1530-6. 2006..Finally, we show that we can isolate the electrophysiological effects of the sodium channel blocker tetrodotoxin in one of the compartments of a two compartment culture while recording electrophysiological data from both compartments...
- Three dimensional MEMS microfluidic perfusion system for thick brain slice culturesYoonsu Choi
School of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology, 791 Atlantic Dr Atlanta, GA 30332 0250, USA
Biomed Microdevices 9:7-13. 2007..This perfusion system opens up many possibilities for both neurobiological as well as other culture systems...