Affiliation: Georgetown University
- Drug discovery dilemma and Cura quartet collaborationSalim Shah
Office of Planning and Enterprise Development, Georgetown University Medical Center, 4000 Reservoir Road, NW, Washington DC 20057, USA
Drug Discov Today 14:1006-10. 2009....
- Trans-repression of beta-catenin activity by nuclear receptorsSalimuddin Shah
The Lombardi Cancer Center and the Department of Oncology, Georgetown University School of Medicine, Washington, DC 20057, USA
J Biol Chem 278:48137-45. 2003....
- The molecular basis of vitamin D receptor and beta-catenin crossregulationSalimuddin Shah
The Lombardi Comprehensive Cancer Center, Georgetown University School of Medicine, Washington, DC 20007, USA
Mol Cell 21:799-809. 2006....
- Vitamin D and the regulation of Wnt/beta-catenin signaling and innate immunity in colorectal cancerStephen Byers
Lombardi Comprehensive Cancer Center, E415 Research Building, Georgetown University Medical Center, 3970 Reservoir Road NW, Washington, DC 20057, USA
Nutr Rev 65:S118-20. 2007
- Beta-catenin binds to the activation function 2 region of the androgen receptor and modulates the effects of the N-terminal domain and TIF2 on ligand-dependent transcriptionLiang Nian Song
Department of Oncology, Lombardi Cancer Center, Georgetown University School of Medicine, Washington, D C 20007 2197, USA
Mol Cell Biol 23:1674-87. 2003..Taken together, the data show that beta-catenin can bind to the androgen receptor LBD and modulate the effects of the androgen receptor NTD and TIF2 on transcription...
- Control of TCF-4 expression by VDR and vitamin D in the mouse mammary gland and colorectal cancer cell linesMarcy E Beildeck
Lombardi Comprehensive Cancer Center, Department of Oncology, Georgetown University School of Medicine, Washington, DC, USA
PLoS ONE 4:e7872. 2009..Here we identify TCF-4, a transcriptional regulator and beta-catenin binding partner as an indirect target of the VDR pathway...