Michael J Pishvaian
Affiliation: Georgetown University
- A Phase I clinical trial of the combination of imatinib and paclitaxel in patients with advanced or metastatic solid tumors refractory to standard therapyMichael J Pishvaian
Lombardi Comprehensive Cancer Center, Developmental Therapeutics Program, Washington, DC 20007, USA
Cancer Chemother Pharmacol 70:843-53. 2012..We conducted a Phase I study of imatinib in combination with paclitaxel in patients with advanced or metastatic solid tumors...
- A phase 1 study of efatutazone, an oral peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor gamma agonist, administered to patients with advanced malignanciesMichael J Pishvaian
Lombardi Comprehensive Cancer Center, Developmental Therapeutics Program, Georgetown University Medical Center, Washington, DC 20007, USA
Cancer 118:5403-13. 2012..The authors conducted a phase 1 study to determine the recommended phase 2 dose, safety, tolerability, and pharmacokinetics of efatutazone...
- A phase I study of liposomal-encapsulated docetaxel (LE-DT) in patients with advanced solid tumor malignanciesJohn F Deeken
Lombardi Comprehensive Cancer Center, Georgetown University Medical Center, 3800 Reservoir Road, NW, Washington, DC 20007, USA
Cancer Chemother Pharmacol 71:627-33. 2013....
- Phase I dose finding studies of obatoclax (GX15-070), a small molecule pan-BCL-2 family antagonist, in patients with advanced solid tumors or lymphomaJimmy J Hwang
Lombardi Cancer Center, Georgetown Medical Center, 3800 Reservoir Road NW, Washington, DC 20007 2113, USA
Clin Cancer Res 16:4038-45. 2010..The two studies, GX001 and GX005, evaluated the safety and tolerability of weekly 1-hour and 3-hour infusions of obatoclax, respectively...
- Pharmacogenomic characterization of gemcitabine response--a framework for data integration to enable personalized medicineMichael Harris
aInnovation Center for Biomedical Informatics bLombardi Comprehensive Cancer Center, Developmental Therapeutics Program cDepartment of Neurology, Georgetown University Medical Center dDepartment of Mathematics and Statistics, Georgetown University, Washington, District of Columbia eESAC Inc, Rockville fUS Food and Drug Administration, Silver Spring, Maryland, USA
Pharmacogenet Genomics 24:81-93. 2014..The aim of our in-silico study was to identify gene variants significantly associated with gemcitabine response that may help to personalize treatment in the clinic...
- Stereotactic body radiation therapy with concurrent full-dose gemcitabine for locally advanced pancreatic cancer: a pilot trial demonstrating safetyMarie K Gurka
Department of Radiation Oncology, Georgetown University Hospital, Washington, DC 20007, USA
Radiat Oncol 8:44. 2013..This Pilot study assessed the safety of concurrent full-dose gemcitabine with SBRT for LAPC...
- The CDK4/6 inhibitor PD0332991 reverses epithelial dysplasia associated with abnormal activation of the cyclin-CDK-Rb pathwayM Carla Cabrera
Department of Oncology, Georgetown University, Washington, DC 20057, USA
Cancer Prev Res (Phila) 5:810-21. 2012..In summary, the study distinguished CDK4 and phosphorylated pRb as targets for chemoprevention regimens targeting reversal of hyperplasia and dysplasia...