Michael J Pishvaian
Affiliation: Georgetown University
- Stereotactic body radiation therapy with concurrent full-dose gemcitabine for locally advanced pancreatic cancer: a pilot trial demonstrating safetyMarie K Gurka
Department of Radiation Oncology, Georgetown University Hospital, Washington, DC 20007, USA
Radiat Oncol 8:44. 2013..This Pilot study assessed the safety of concurrent full-dose gemcitabine with SBRT for LAPC...
- A Phase I clinical trial of the combination of imatinib and paclitaxel in patients with advanced or metastatic solid tumors refractory to standard therapyMichael J Pishvaian
Lombardi Comprehensive Cancer Center, Developmental Therapeutics Program, Washington, DC 20007, USA
Cancer Chemother Pharmacol 70:843-53. 2012..We conducted a Phase I study of imatinib in combination with paclitaxel in patients with advanced or metastatic solid tumors...
- A phase 1 study of efatutazone, an oral peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor gamma agonist, administered to patients with advanced malignanciesMichael J Pishvaian
Lombardi Comprehensive Cancer Center, Developmental Therapeutics Program, Georgetown University Medical Center, Washington, DC 20007, USA
Cancer 118:5403-13. 2012..The authors conducted a phase 1 study to determine the recommended phase 2 dose, safety, tolerability, and pharmacokinetics of efatutazone...
- A phase I study of liposomal-encapsulated docetaxel (LE-DT) in patients with advanced solid tumor malignanciesJohn F Deeken
Lombardi Comprehensive Cancer Center, Georgetown University Medical Center, 3800 Reservoir Road, NW, Washington, DC 20007, USA
Cancer Chemother Pharmacol 71:627-33. 2013....
- Phase I dose finding studies of obatoclax (GX15-070), a small molecule pan-BCL-2 family antagonist, in patients with advanced solid tumors or lymphomaJimmy J Hwang
Lombardi Cancer Center, Georgetown Medical Center, 3800 Reservoir Road NW, Washington, DC 20007 2113, USA
Clin Cancer Res 16:4038-45. 2010..The two studies, GX001 and GX005, evaluated the safety and tolerability of weekly 1-hour and 3-hour infusions of obatoclax, respectively...
- The CDK4/6 inhibitor PD0332991 reverses epithelial dysplasia associated with abnormal activation of the cyclin-CDK-Rb pathwayM Carla Cabrera
Department of Oncology, Georgetown University, Washington, DC 20057, USA
Cancer Prev Res (Phila) 5:810-21. 2012..In summary, the study distinguished CDK4 and phosphorylated pRb as targets for chemoprevention regimens targeting reversal of hyperplasia and dysplasia...