ROBERT R CLARKE
Affiliation: Georgetown University
- Clarke R. Introduction: Cancer Gene Networks. Methods Mol Biol. 2017;1513:1-9 pubmed..Within this volume, readers will find examples of many of the activities noted above. Each chapter contains practical and/or methodological insights to guide readers in the design and interpretation of their own and published work. ..
- Wong L, Dai P, Lu J, Lou M, Clarke R, Nazarov V. AIB1 gene amplification and the instability of polyQ encoding sequence in breast cancer cell lines. BMC Cancer. 2006;6:111 pubmed..The instability and the sequence characteristics, however, do not appear to be associated with the level of the gene amplification. ..
- Clarke R, Liu M, Bouker K, Gu Z, Lee R, Zhu Y, et al. Antiestrogen resistance in breast cancer and the role of estrogen receptor signaling. Oncogene. 2003;22:7316-39 pubmed..The network also may involve signaling through ras and MAPK, implicating crosstalk with growth factors and cytokines. Ultimately, signaling affects the expression/function of the proliferation and/or apoptotic machineries. ..
- Clarke R, Leonessa F, Trock B. Multidrug resistance/P-glycoprotein and breast cancer: review and meta-analysis. Semin Oncol. 2005;32:S9-15 pubmed..Future studies should also take into account the potentially multifactorial nature of multidrug resistance...
- Clarke R, Cook K, Hu R, Facey C, Tavassoly I, Schwartz J, et al. Endoplasmic reticulum stress, the unfolded protein response, autophagy, and the integrated regulation of breast cancer cell fate. Cancer Res. 2012;72:1321-31 pubmed publisher..Central topologic features of the signaling network that integrate cell-fate regulation and decision execution are discussed. ..