Faye S Taxman
Affiliation: George Mason University
- The impact of training interventions on organizational readiness to support innovations in juvenile justice officesFaye S Taxman
Department of Criminology, Law and Society, George Mason University, 4400 University Blvd, Fairfax, VA, 22030, USA
Adm Policy Ment Health 41:177-88. 2014..This is a low cost method of preparing a low resourced environment such as juvenile justice agencies to use evidence-based practices. ..
- COD services in community correctional settings: an examination of organizational factors that affect service deliveryFaye S Taxman
George Mason University, Administration of Justice, Manassas, VA 20110, USA
Behav Sci Law 26:435-55. 2008..Future steps to develop support environments for COD assessment and treatment services are discussed in light of these findings...
- Availability and capacity of substance abuse programs in correctional settings: A classification and regression tree analysisFaye S Taxman
Administration of Justice Department, George Mason University, Manassas, VA 20110, United States
Drug Alcohol Depend 103:S43-53. 2009..We used classification and regression tree statistical procedures to identify how multi-level data can explain the variability in availability and capacity of substance abuse treatment programs in jails and probation/parole offices...
- Adaptability of contingency management in justice settings: survey findings on attitudes toward using rewardsAmy Murphy
George Mason University, Fairfax, VA 22030, USA
J Subst Abuse Treat 43:168-77. 2012..Findings are consistent with prior research in drug treatment settings where there is little concern about using rewards...
- Adding positive reinforcement in justice settings: acceptability and feasibilityDanielle S Rudes
George Mason University, USA
J Subst Abuse Treat 42:260-70. 2012..These findings have implications for advancing the dissemination, adoption, and implementation of evidence-based treatments (and CM in particular) in criminal justice settings...
- HCV in incarcerated populations: an analysis of gender and criminality on riskAnne G Rhodes
CJDATS Coordinating Center, George Mason University, Fairfax, VA, USA
J Psychoactive Drugs 40:493-501. 2008..Policy issues are examined regarding how services can be delivered to treat those with HCV infections within the correctional system and address criminal risk factors...
- Short-term trajectories of substance use in a sample of drug-involved probationersMichael S Caudy
Department of Criminology, Law and Society, George Mason University, Fairfax, VA 22030, USA Electronic address
J Subst Abuse Treat 46:202-13. 2014....
- EVALUATION OF THE HIDTA SEAMLESS SYSTEM FOR OFFENDERSFaye Taxman; Fiscal Year: 2004..The proposed research will advance the scientific field by providing an experimental examination of a systematic approach on offender outcomes and cost- effectiveness and benefits of such an approach. ..
- Assessment and Referral Technologies in Juvenile JusticeFaye Taxman; Fiscal Year: 2009..abstract_text> ..
- Effects of Manualized Treatment in a Seamless SystemFaye S Taxman; Fiscal Year: 2010..Further the study will address a gap in the field regarding the use of holistic approach to treatment services that addresses both substance abuse and criminal thinking behaviors. ..