J A Naglieri
Affiliation: George Mason University
- Comparison of white, African American, Hispanic, and Asian children on the Naglieri Nonverbal Ability TestJ A Naglieri
School Psychology, Ohio State University, USA
Psychol Assess 12:328-34. 2000..The median correlation of NNAT with reading was .52 and NNAT with math was .63 across the samples. Results suggest that the NNAT scores have use for fair assessment of White and minority children...
- Psychological testing on the Internet: new problems, old issuesJack A Naglieri
Department of Psychology, George Mason University, Fairfax, VA, USA
Am Psychol 59:150-62. 2004....
- Intellectual classification of Black and White children in special education programs using the WISC-III and the Cognitive Assessment SystemJ A Naglieri
George Mason University, USA
Am J Ment Retard 106:359-67. 2001..Results imply that the problem of disproportionate representation of Black children in special education classes for children with mental retardation may be addressed if the Cognitive Assessment System were used instead of the WISC-III...
- Race and ethnic differences and human figure drawings: clinical utility of the DAP:SPEDHolly C Matto
School of Social Welfare, University at Albany, State University of New York, USA
J Clin Child Adolesc Psychol 34:706-11. 2005....
- Relationships between the WISC-III and the Cognitive Assessment System with Conners' rating scales and continuous performance testsJack A Naglieri
Center for Cognitive Development, Department of Psychology, MSN 2C6, George Mason University, Fairfax, VA 22030, USA
Arch Clin Neuropsychol 20:385-401. 2005..These results suggest that practitioners should expect to find a lack of consistency between the scores provided by these measures and should be conservative of their use in clinical settings...
- Ipsative comparisons of WISC-IV index scoresJack A Naglieri
Department of Psychology, George Mason University, Fairfax, Virginia 22030, USA
Appl Neuropsychol 12:208-11. 2005..An example of the use of the technique is provided, as are interpretive cautions...
- Comparison of Hispanic children with and without limited English proficiency on the Naglieri Nonverbal Ability TestJack A Naglieri
Department of Psychology, George Mason University, Fairfax, VA, US
Psychol Assess 16:81-4. 2004..Results suggest that the NNAT may be useful for the assessment of Hispanic children with and without limited English proficiency...
- Relationships between psychiatric conditions and behavior problems among adults with mental retardationJohannes Rojahn
Center for Cognitive Development, George Mason University, Fairfax, VA 22030 4444, USA
Am J Ment Retard 109:21-33. 2004..Stereotyped Behavior factor was independent of the Self-Injury/Aggression/Destruction factor...
- Utility of the PASS theory and cognitive assessment system for Dutch children with and without ADHDJohannes E H Van Luit
Utrecht University, Department of Special Education, The Netherlands
J Learn Disabil 38:434-9. 2005..These findings are similar to previously published research suggesting that the PASS theory, as operationalized by the CAS, has sensitivity to the cognitive processing difficulties found in some children with ADHD...
- Mathematical learning difficulties and PASS cognitive processesEvelyn H Kroesbergen
Department of Special Education, Utrecht University, The Netherlands
J Learn Disabil 36:574-82. 2003..It appeared that the effectiveness of this particular intervention did not differ across the groups of students with specific cognitive weaknesses...