- The impact of tobacco dependence treatment coverage and copayments in MedicaidJessica Greene
School of Nursing, George Washington University, Washington, District of Columbia Electronic address
Am J Prev Med 46:331-6. 2014..The Affordable Care Act (ACA) expands Medicaid's tobacco dependence treatment (TDT) coverage; however, these expansions differ in comprehensiveness based on Medicaid eligibility category...
- When seeing the same physician, highly activated patients have better care experiences than less activated patientsJessica Greene
School of Nursing George Washington University, Washington, DC, USA
Health Aff (Millwood) 32:1299-305. 2013..Strategies to improve the patient experience, therefore, should focus not only on providers but also on improving patients' ability to elicit what they need from their providers. ..
- An examination of pay-for-performance in general practice in AustraliaJessica Greene
George Washington University School of Nursing, Washington, DC 20036, USA
Health Serv Res 48:1415-32. 2013....
- The impact of an online social network with wireless monitoring devices on physical activity and weight lossJessica Greene
George Washington University, School of Nursing, Washington, DC 20036, USA
J Prim Care Community Health 4:189-94. 2013..Online social networks (OSNs) are a new, promising approach for catalyzing health-related behavior change. To date, the empirical evidence on their impact has been limited...
- A case study of a team-based, quality-focused compensation model for primary care providersJessica Greene
1George Washington University, Washington, DC, USA
Med Care Res Rev 71:207-23. 2014..While Fairview's compensation model is still a work in progress, their early experiences can provide lessons for other delivery systems seeking to reform PCP compensation. ..