Affiliation: Genzyme Corporation
- Transient low-dose methotrexate induces tolerance to murine anti-thymocyte globulin and together they promote long-term allograft survivalAlexandra Joseph
Investigative Clinical Immunology, Genzyme, Framingham, MA 01701, USA
J Immunol 189:732-43. 2012..These data suggest that mATG and methotrexate together can provide long-term allograft survival potentially through the induction of immune tolerance...
- Immune tolerance induction to enzyme-replacement therapy by co-administration of short-term, low-dose methotrexate in a murine Pompe disease modelA Joseph
Immunology Laboratory, Biologics R and D, Genzyme Corporation, Framingham, MA 01701, USA
Clin Exp Immunol 152:138-46. 2008..A consistent expansion of peritoneal B1 B cells was observed. Control over this B1 B cell response may be part of the complex mechanism of action of methotrexate-induced immune tolerance...
- Identification of a cDNA for a human high-molecular-weight B-cell growth factorJ L Ambrus
Department of Medicine, Washington University School of Medicine, St Louis, MO 63110
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 90:6330-4. 1993..The identification of this cDNA will allow further studies examining physiologic roles of this cytokine. We propose to call it interleukin 14...
- Antibody response to a single tetanus toxoid booster in young women in rural south IndiaK Aruldas
Department of Community Health and Development, Christian Medical College and Hospital, Vellore 632004, Tamil Nadu, India
Natl Med J India 14:22-3. 2001..CONCLUSION: In areas with good maternal and child health services, a single booster dose of tetanus toxoid can be considered adequate for primigravidae with a history of childhood immunization...
- The efficacy of sirolimus in the treatment of patients with refractory uveitisV A Shanmuganathan
Division of Ophthalmology and Visual Science, B Floor, Eye and ENT Centre, Queens Medical Centre, Nottingham NG7 2UH, UK
Br J Ophthalmol 89:666-9. 2005..To determine the efficacy of sirolimus in the treatment of patients with severe non-infectious uveitis...
- Tacrolimus immunosuppression in high-risk corneal graftsA Joseph
Department of Ophthalmology, Queen s Medical Centre, Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust, University of Nottingham, Nottingham, UK
Br J Ophthalmol 91:51-5. 2007..Systemic immunosuppression reduces the risk of rejection in high-risk corneal grafts...
- Characterization and in vivo performance of dextran-spermine polyplexes and DOTAP/cholesterol lipoplexes administered locally and systemicallyH Eliyahu
Laboratory of Membrane and Liposome Research, Department of Biochemistry, The Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, P O Box 12272, Jerusalem 91120, Israel
Biomaterials 28:2339-49. 2007..Using chemically modified D-SPM, we demonstrated the importance of high density of positive charges and a sufficient level of secondary amines for achieving efficient transgene expression in vivo...